(WTB) E36 Tail Lights and Head Lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ideoteque85

Club Guest
Hey guys, I am looking for new or good condition used sets of tail lights and head lights to replace my current ailing sets. can anyone point out to me the best place to get the items? preferably the LEDs.he he .. if anyone has the items for sale, please offer me ok. thanks.

ideoteque85;485212 said:
Hey guys, I am looking for new or good condition used sets of tail lights and head lights to replace my current ailing sets. can anyone point out to me the best place to get the items? preferably the LEDs.he he .. if anyone has the items for sale, please offer me ok. thanks.

bro ,
Check out Brothers . They carry a big variery & decent price .
but suggest not LED or crystal laar ...me think it's a little ah beng ...
go with the std OEM / post 96 & angel eye .

dang. i posted my thread at the wrong place. no wonder cannot find it in Classified. lol. bro Megat, ok thats what i thought too thanks for ur suggestion. what do u think of the E39 style head lights on E36?
but i dont know about brothers, heard bad things about their workmanship. never tried them before, tho.

Check out for E36 Front and Rear Lamp

ideoteque85;485212 said:

Check it http://maxzone.com.my/index.php?brand=9

e36 xenon hella

ideoteque85;485398 said:
haha why do u think so? i think angle eyes are OK

bro, i have a pair of xenon (hella) for sale.... new is rm2600.... asking rm1000..... if interested let me know, ya????

xenon hella

ashleyteecee;485403 said:
bro, i have a pair of xenon (hella) for sale.... new is rm2600.... asking rm1000..... if interested let me know, ya????

my contact number is....(010)231-3450.....tq

i have standard e36 tail lamp new. let me know if you need one. a bit late but no harm done . call /smms me at 0178877697

i gt e36 new head lamp from taiwan only rm1000 with installation if u need call me for more detail ya bro...016-2101150 jason here

ashleyteecee;485403 said:

gud day

ashley - what is the diffrent between xenon ( hella ) with angle eye offer by maxzone ? offcourse maxzone is offering new set but yours is 2nd but then the price is not much diffrent

Thanks

Top Bottom