WTB: E36 328i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

armanatz

Hi guys,

I am looking at buying an E36. My budget is around RM16,000 - RM19,000 depending on the condition of the car. I don't care whether it is manual or automatic so any transmission goes :)

Preferably one that has been well maintained but still close to stock with no other mods done to the car.

I hope someone here can help me out as searching through the classifieds and car selling sites has proven unfruitful. Not a single decently well-maintained E36 available in the market.

Cheers!

Hi,

Friend selling his e36 very good condition. I will pm you his contact

Mods, please close this thread. E36 has been acquired. Now I am going through waiting for the PUSPAKOM inspection and name change to happen. Can't wait!!

gendong said:
congrats on your new ride bro! may she serve u well!!
Thanks bro! I hope so too. But first have to spend some $$ to bring her back to speed. No expense will be spared for the main parts of the car. She is going to be my new baby :)

Please post some pictures bro! As you got it on the first day and the step by step repairs and upgrades! We love to see this! Inspire the other E36 members!

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Please post some pictures bro! As you got it on the first day and the step by step repairs and upgrades! We love to see this! Inspire the other E36 members!
I definitely will. Once the ownership transfer is completely done I shall post some photos over here on the day I get the keys handed to me. Then some photos at the mechanic. And so on and so forth :)

Top Bottom