WTB Driver's Carpet for E32

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hey guys,Just wondering whether any of you know where I can purchase just the driver's carpet for the E32? Currently using a black carpet, and boy, has it frayed pretty badly. This is my 2nd set now after using it for the past year and a half. I have a picture of it below, only that the carpet's black. Not familiar with what the material's called either.
dscf1449c.jpg
Previously bought a set from Brother's KJ but it was pricey for the whole lot at RM 200 plus.I just need the driver's carpet. Thanks.

yeah the price for these carpets are expensive... i bought mine at carrefour for arrnd 40 bucks if im not mistaken... and i just need to cut a few pieces of it, so tht i can slit the gas pedal through... at first i thought it will get the threads puffy and splits at the place tht i chopped the carpet off.. but it didn't, and is still in good nick.

Eggie86;593243 said:
Hey guys,

Just wondering whether any of you know where I can purchase just the driver's carpet for the E32? Currently using a black carpet, and boy, has it frayed pretty badly. This is my 2nd set now after using it for the past year and a half.

I have a picture of it below, only that the carpet's black. Not familiar with what the material's called either.

dscf1449c.jpg

Previously bought a set from Brother's KJ but it was pricey for the whole lot at RM 200 plus.

I just need the driver's carpet. Thanks.
Bro pls contact this person he has a alot 2hand part for e32

i bought a set of original production E32 iL for crap load of money... should have not.. !!

alantiong;593841 said:
i bought a set of original production E32 iL for crap load of money... should have not.. !!

What original production Alan? The carpets you mean?

Go to Lucky Car Taman Mayang, they'll tailor made for u. different thickness available with various color. the location is opposite Stuttgart motor

YaZmEeN;594006 said:
Go to Lucky Car Taman Mayang, they'll tailor made for u. different thickness available with various color. the location is opposite Stuttgart motor

Thanks Yazmeen. May I know how much it'll cost roughly?

Eggie86;594019 said:
Thanks Yazmeen. May I know how much it'll cost roughly?

I paid RM150 for both front and back carpet for my Perdana back in 2005.

My dad paid RM300 for his E66 middle this year for full front and back too...u can go and nego again bro, maybe the price depends on the car too

YaZmEeN;594055 said:
I paid RM150 for both front and back carpet for my Perdana back in 2005.

My dad paid RM300 for his E66 middle this year for full front and back too...u can go and nego again bro, maybe the price depends on the car too

Cool man. Actually all I really need is the driver's carpet cos the other carpets are in fine condition. Currently using black carpets bought from Brothers about a year and a half ago. Previously the car had grey carpets, and same story - driver's carpet completely worn.

Eggie86;594066 said:
Cool man. Actually all I really need is the driver's carpet cos the other carpets are in fine condition. Currently using black carpets bought from Brothers about a year and a half ago. Previously the car had grey carpets, and same story - driver's carpet completely worn.

Then u can also ask them to do the driver side onli... :)

YaZmEeN;594098 said:
Then u can also ask them to do the driver side onli... :)

Haha, alright then. Will pay them a visit soon! Very irritating driving around with a ratty looking carpet. :4:

eggie .. i bought the original set from Germany. regret regret after i got to know some people can custome made here

Top Bottom