WTA: TV images disappears when car is in motion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JFT63

Hi sifus:alberteinstein:, would like to ask all of u a favour on behalf of my friend WHQ33..his ride is 525 e39 japan spec fitted with OBC and Tv tuner from factory..Indeed, he always watches TV3 all this while when his car is stagnant..Once upon a bad time, he realizes that the image disappears when the car is in motion..nevertheless, the sweet voice of the newscaster can still be heard. This has really made him upset n decided to join as the club guest which is a good move ( after getting some paraquat from me)..so the query is what can be done to eliminate the disappearance of the beautiful newscaster on his TV or is it a safety feature set by BMW? Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated..million thanks bros..

This is a Safety feature set by BMW go buy the scanner from Jarance and u can override it...

If pre 2000 model you can use physical steps to unlock this safety features. Try searching in the net. I forgot how it was done but did it once and working ever since. If 2000 onwards, it is controlled by software so you may need to buy a software cancelling box.
Good Luck.

No need to buy the scanner la. Just ask any of those who have it (like me...he he) to do it for you. 5 minutes kow tim. Teh tarik will do.

XXX;633426 said:
This is a Safety feature set by BMW go buy the scanner from Jarance and u can override it...

Wah, like that must give you some commission..

I don't think Jarance make money out of GB. Donate some more. I presume GB not suppose to make money but just enough to cover cost those to take lead including incidental cost. Above that some token give as appreciation for taking an effort to manage it.

I am still trying to locate the antenna signal booster wor. NTV7 is snowy and fuzzy puzzy. Camner bros ?

Thanx bro zidee, selfmech ..sure u guys are so knowledgeable about BMWs:top:.. Haha, teh tarik n mee goreng mamak will be served upon u.... will consider attending ant TTs in KL for the overriding tech session..:hmmmm:

jarance;633561 said:
Wah, like that must give you some commission..

haha, group buy initiated by you have given benefits to all..u are the best:top:

BMWDemon;633617 said:
I am still trying to locate the antenna signal booster wor. NTV7 is snowy and fuzzy puzzy. Camner bros ?

It located at the pillar side (driver) just beside the rear windscreen. It is also connected to demister.

Top Bottom