WTA) Eletric seat

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumi

Club Guest
Can I install complete Eletric seat for my Car?My car E34 525i 1989 which come originaly manual seat.Do i need to replace Whole wiring of my car?Hw much and where can i do it?

Hi Jumi...
- see the 'search' function under the Castrol ad?
- click the search function and type 'electric seat' and see what pops up
- then read....:cool:

anakin;512959 said:
Hi Jumi...
- see the 'search' function under the Castrol ad?
- click the search function and type 'electric seat' and see what pops up
- then read....:cool:

Thanks for yr info bro.I m abit lost.....

Manual seat very lousy meh? Why bother to change them if your manual seat still usable?

bmw7833;512987 said:
Manual seat very lousy meh? Why bother to change them if your manual seat still usable?

:tee: i totally agree kakakakaka.... its just becoz i too envy ppl who have electronice seat :burnout:

it's good to have electric seats...seem canggih...but when one or more motors spoilt...then headache starts...you need to go hunt for a second hand motor...

king82;512998 said:
it's good to have electric seats...seem canggih...but when one or more motors spoilt...then headache starts...you need to go hunt for a second hand motor...

yes bro, i remember last time my dad's e32 740i electronic seat 1 side(passanger seat grey interior) spoil, 1st thing cannot get 1side, 2nd can get but all come with 1 pair or whole car, once get and the spoil one is super hard to remove just becoz dont know what stuck....

bro 7833 mean we both also no electronic seat kakaka:smokin::smokin::smokin:

hahahaa...then i am lucky my mechanic managed to get only the motor for me last week...heheh.

Do i need to replace Whole wiring of my car?

No, you dun have to replace whole wiring of youir car.

In fact, the wiring harness for electric seats is already there since your car is born, the harness have been waiting so so long for the electric seats...pity the harness la....

anakin;513417 said:
Jumi...get yourself M5 seat...manual, lagik cun!:wink:

thanks for yr good suggetion,but not easy to find bro,if u dont mind ,hw much the M5 complete seat?where to find?

wan520i;513211 said:
No, you dun have to replace whole wiring of youir car.

In fact, the wiring harness for electric seats is already there since your car is born, the harness have been waiting so so long for the electric seats...pity the harness la....

Oooo.....like that ah.i not fimiliar about bimmers so sorry....

bmw7833;512987 said:

Manual seat ok good n comfy, just want to look abit canggih......he hee....

j-E34;512996 said:
:tee: i totally agree kakakakaka.... its just becoz i too envy ppl who have electronice seat :burnout:

U are right my bro.....:thefinger:

jumi;513651 said:
Manual seat ok good n comfy, just want to look abit canggih......he hee....

bro,

sorry tompang this thread.

a fellow beemer is selling his electric leather seats, full sets, below 1k. but both the front seats motors already kaput. the question is can the seats be converted to manually operated ? or retrofitted using jap motor ?

thanks.

AAM;513728 said:
bro,

sorry tompang this thread.

a fellow beemer is selling his electric leather seats, full sets, below 1k. but both the front seats motors already kaput. the question is can the seats be converted to manually operated ? or retrofitted using jap motor ?

thanks.
Bro...kalau motor tu dah kaput, tak de maknanye dah...baik pakai yang manual terus...

jumi;513649 said:
thanks for yr good suggetion,but not easy to find bro,if u dont mind ,hw much the M5 complete seat?where to find?
I bought mine from a fellow forummer for 3.5k, black color, maybe have to put on sale soon as my wife doesn't like it coz it feel hard and look old, compared to my newly wrapped ori seat...interested?

anakin;513729 said:
Bro...kalau motor tu dah kaput, tak de maknanye dah...baik pakai yang manual terus...

Bro,

sekarang ni memang pakai manual, tapi fabrik - takde masaalah. yang nak jual tu kulit, sayang bro, cantik lagi, tak sampai rm 900. takkan tk bolih mod ke manual ?

tk.

Top Bottom