[WTA] Bumper Repair

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

transporter

Club Guest
hi guys,i hit my bumper while parking my car last saturday. now my bumper have a hole on it and can see the steel bar inside the bumper.(wonder why got steel bar in bumper) :wink: can see the bumper also misaligned from the chasis d.anyone can recommend a good bumper repair workshop preferably near klang area?

i always sent such repair to a fren shop in segamut, he is good in paint job. u need to check if the the bumper has crack due to the impact, u may have to consider changing a new or 2nd hand bumper.

looks like cracked bumper and time for a new one, means full set of m-bumpers......steel bar is for safety....

transporter;512368 said:
hi guys,

i hit my bumper while parking my car last saturday. now my bumper have a hole on it and can see the steel bar inside the bumper.(wonder why got steel bar in bumper) :wink: can see the bumper also misaligned from the chasis d.

anyone can recommend a good bumper repair workshop preferably near klang area?

Bro,

Timing is good now to go for M5 body kit. Don't waste time repairing the old bumper as M5 front & rear kit & front fog lights only cost you RM2K excluding painting.

herbert;512933 said:
Bro,

Timing is good now to go for M5 body kit. Don't waste time repairing the old bumper as M5 front & rear kit & front fog lights only cost you RM2K excluding painting.

PP material?

bimmerholic;512960 said:
PP material?

herbert;512933 said:
Bro,

bro herbert,

what shop do u recommending in KL / or Penang too? thanks:rock:

kokwei9035;513095 said:
bro herbert,

what shop do u recommending in KL / or Penang too? thanks:rock:

1. The Customizer Bodyworks, 46 Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, PJ - (012) 289-7102 Kevin Yong

2. Redzone Motorsports, Bandar Sunway, PJ - (012) 348-8290 Calvin Mak

macgy;512409 said:
i always sent such repair to a fren shop in segamut, he is good in paint job. u need to check if the the bumper has crack due to the impact, u may have to consider changing a new or 2nd hand bumper.

thanks bro. prefer to repair it as its juz minor only. will post up the pic.

jaleeks23;512914 said:
looks like cracked bumper and time for a new one, means full set of m-bumpers......steel bar is for safety....

hehe bro minor damages only. i was surprise to see steel bar on d bumper.

herbert;512933 said:
Bro,

bro, still prefer the original. prefer to fix it first... :) btw, the M5 bumper u change is PP or fiber glass material ?

transporter;513237 said:
thanks bro. prefer to repair it as its juz minor only. will post up the pic.

hehe bro minor damages only. i was surprise to see steel bar on d bumper.

bro, still prefer the original. prefer to fix it first... :) btw, the M5 bumper u change is PP or fiber glass material ?

The original is Plastic, PP is much better than the ori. Original kena langgar will break

Top Bottom