Wta: Bbs ch-r 19"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
My new mistress is in need of new shoes for the coming Raya celebrations and she's wanting these...
BBSCH-R.jpg
Anyone with information as to a reputable establishment with fair price and professional service, please let me know. Thanks... :top:

Check out Speedline in Kota Damansara ... They have a showroom upstairs of their shop.

Lim tyre offer me RM9.3k for a set of 19inch. Nice rims. But could hv been better if they come in aggressive offset.

yintk;560110 said:
i just got the same set frm Hup Shun Sunway....RM8900

Thanks for the info. What's your setup bro?

Am driving south tomorrow and seems that I can get better prices in S'pore.

Only thing is, it'll be a hassle goin thru customs as I'd like to retain my ori 19 M wheels :(

What's the usual modus operandi of getting those wheels accross customs anyways?

Are those taxable items?

yintk;560110 said:

Mind posting some pics of those wheels on your ride bro?

Am sure it'll look awesome!!! Am drooling dey...

got poisoned at the ///m meet huh?
;)

fantastic looking wheels :top:

maxxsp;560251 said:
got poisoned at the ///m meet huh?
;)

fantastic looking wheels :top:

Hahahaha... yups. Now beh tahan wei!!! :love::love::love:

BlackCat;560128 said:
Thanks for the info. What's your setup bro?

Am driving south tomorrow and seems that I can get better prices in S'pore.

Only thing is, it'll be a hassle goin thru customs as I'd like to retain my ori 19 M wheels :(

What's the usual modus operandi of getting those wheels accross customs anyways?

Are those taxable items?

Bro, get a runner to do it....:) And yes, its taxable 30+10=42%!!

sorry for the thread ...tumpang thread ahh

is this the same BBS CH attached on the pictures? if yes i'm too looking for do this soon ...

4451358305_07114bb386_b1.jpg

4451358037_48a9b30b66_b1.jpg

That is not BBS CH-R, that is BBS CH. Previous model of which the CH-R derive from.

fad;560340 said:
That is not BBS CH-R, that is BBS CH. Previous model of which the CH-R derive from.

what the difference between these both ? the "R" and non R

yintk;560110 said:

Its impossible for CH-R 19" original set at that price.

My friend got his from almost RM14K for his E90, which comes with lifetime warrarnty.

Are you sure its not CH that you got yourself there?

BlackCat;559847 said:
My new mistress is in need of new shoes for the coming Raya celebrations and she's wanting these...

BBSCH-R.jpg

Anyone with information as to a reputable establishment with fair price and professional service, please let me know. Thanks... :top:

This is BBS CH black edition.

Offsets for E46 M3 are : 19x8.5 +35 front and 19x10 +20 rear, same like mine.

Got my CHs from Speedline of Kota D'sara. Call Ah Hoong 012 4125796

NKTOB;560392 said:
This is BBS CH black edition.

Offsets for E46 M3 are : 19x8.5 +35 front and 19x10 +20 rear, same like mine.

Got my CHs from Speedline of Kota D'sara. Call Ah Hoong 012 4125796

Thanks for that info man...

The pic was from the official BBS website! And it was labelled as CH-R...

Now, I'm confused...

BlackCat;560478 said:
Thanks for that info man...

The pic was from the official BBS website! And it was labelled as CH-R...

Now, I'm confused...

Yup what you posted is the BBS CH-R. The difference is that the spokes are thinner on CH-R hence a bit lighter than CH ...

CH
bbs_ch_ci3_l.jpg

CH-R
3390305211_58bb643955_o.jpg

ch-r looks way nicer, the spokes look unbalanced on the ch, too thick near the center of the rim.

Guys,
Go to Hup Shun n take a look at the rims as there are silver and black version....mine is exactly the same with the above black ones with chrome linings..will try to take some snap shots of the rims which were fitted on my car 2 days ago. (BBS CH-R)

BTW, the price I paid exclude installations but includes logistic costs frm KL to Pg.

Cheers...

yintk;560503 said:
Guys,
Go to Hup Shun n take a look at the rims as there are silver and black version....mine is exactly the same with the above black ones with chrome linings..will try to take some snap shots of the rims which were fitted on my car 2 days ago. (BBS CH-R)

BTW, the price I paid exclude installations but includes logistic costs frm KL to Pg.

Cheers...

I saw the BBS CH-R last week at Hup Shun, very nice wheels. I did not ask for the price though, as I had already set my eyes:love: on the BBS-CH 18" for RM5800...:top:

The price at hup shun is RM9300 last time i was there. How did it get to RM14000 i have no idea.

Top Bottom