worth to buy?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

il1

Club Guest
:106:just wonder 116i year 2006 mileage 25,000km selling at 115,000, worth to buy? Look very new. Test drive ok...By the way what is the 2nd hand value of year 2006 116i?

There are not many 1er in the market to be able to judge. If u feel that as compared to the price of a new 116i vs what is offered for what u see & like is reasonable, then it's ok. For a 2-3 year old car with RM50k depreciation is market rate....at least to me. I drive a 120i.

Good luck!

il1;348353 said:
:106:just wonder 116i year 2006 mileage 25,000km selling at 115,000, worth to buy? Look very new. Test drive ok...

By the way what is the 2nd hand value of year 2006 116i?

..when u sit in the car & drive, do u :
1. feel syiok?
2. smile?
3. feel your hearbeat a bit faster?

if the answer to the above is yes.. than it's worth it (assuming the car is in great condition all over) :)

il1;348353 said:
:106:just wonder 116i year 2006 mileage 25,000km selling at 115,000, worth to buy? Look very new. Test drive ok...

By the way what is the 2nd hand value of year 2006 116i?

Not bad price actually, but how many months left for warranty?

My 1 is also 2006, planning to sell around the same price (mileage 15,000km), but would try to check for trade-in price as I'm looking for an upgrade :love:

warranty till 2009 Dec, it's a pre-reg car brought in by BMW in Year 2006 Dec and sold to the previous owner in july 2007...

Thanks, agreed..Just paid deposit today. Just check with you whether 116i comes with LED lights for the lamp?

Syiok

pion;348466 said:
..when u sit in the car & drive, do u :
1. feel syiok?
2. smile?
3. feel your hearbeat a bit faster?

if the answer to the above is yes.. than it's worth it (assuming the car is in great condition all over) :)

1. Syiok
2. d/k
3. Faster

Result: paid deposit

Should buy from u

Quikflyer;348480 said:
Not bad price actually, but how many months left for warranty?

My 1 is also 2006, planning to sell around the same price (mileage 15,000km), but would try to check for trade-in price as I'm looking for an upgrade :love:

Aiya, should buy from u.. mileage lower. U plan to upgrade to 120i or??

Runflat tyres

gracetcp;348455 said:
There are not many 1er in the market to be able to judge. If u feel that as compared to the price of a new 116i vs what is offered for what u see & like is reasonable, then it's ok. For a 2-3 year old car with RM50k depreciation is market rate....at least to me. I drive a 120i.

Good luck!

The dealer told me the runflat tyres cost 1,200 each and very noisy and bumpy when driving. True ar:)

:DCongrats il1 on the 1161 !!! What colour?

It doesnt come with LED lights, even the facelifted ones.
Funny thing... i feel the run-flats become less bumpy & less noisy after running them for a certain mileage. Comfort wise i find it acceptable la... after all its a driver oriented car. u buy the car bcos syiok to drive not bcos of space or comfort. otherwise u should be looking at MPV :p

il1;348631 said:
Aiya, should buy from u.. mileage lower. U plan to upgrade to 120i or??

Haha...perhaps you should. I'm planning to upgrade to 118i...I still prefer 5 door lor...

il1;348633 said:
The dealer told me the runflat tyres cost 1,200 each and very noisy and bumpy when driving. True ar:)
Yes - it does cost that much. And yes it's very bumpy (noisy not really) and for the passengers esp the rear passengers, it's gonna be a hard time for them. It'll be funny to see them bumping up and them from your mirror :D

pion;348726 said:
:DCongrats il1 on the 1161 !!! What colour?

It doesnt come with LED lights, even the facelifted ones.
Funny thing... i feel the run-flats become less bumpy & less noisy after running them for a certain mileage. Comfort wise i find it acceptable la... after all its a driver oriented car. u buy the car bcos syiok to drive not bcos of space or comfort. otherwise u should be looking at MPV :p
I think it's probably you got used to it already hehe...just like me...I find manual for 116i a bit underpower...want to have an auto stick next time coz quite tiring having to shift gears hehe

I think all cars depreciate at 15% each year... so the price is okay.

But I already find the 118i underpower...

A 120i would be optimum. :wink:

ShiangHorng;349020 said:
I think all cars depreciate at 15% each year... so the price is okay.

But I already find the 118i underpower...

A 120i would be optimum. :wink:

Errr, if got $$, get the 125i or 130i. More power.

I find the 120i underpower....khi khi khi!

Hello honeybee,
Welcome... :)
"expensive" is a subjective word here.
The 116i should cost less than the current 5 series to maintain. :) ... and perhaps on par or slightly cheaper than the e90 3series.
If u buy it brand new..there's 3 yrs of almost free maintenance cost
During the 3 yrs..most likely u need to change yr tyres once... tat would cost about 1++k a piece :)

Keep that junk off the road, pro. The 1-series is like a puny stroller on bicycle tires, made at the factory by mistake. What are you trying to do? Make chicken salad out of chickenshit? Might as well drive a Waja. Get a life, pro.

Hola!

Go for the 2008 135i Twin-Turbo! A pretty good ride if you were to ask me as I took it for a spin with the missus afternoon today @ Sapura Auto. iDrive is also a standard feature in the package with aluminum trims to give the ride a rather sporty look in the cabin. Tonnes of torque which I reckon is at approx. 400Nm. Hence, if the moolahs$$$ & prestige isn't an issue, this may be a good conideration @ circa RM350K a pop ;))

Carpe Diem!
~hybrid~

Top Bottom