avi6183.jpg

#40. She seems to be the favourite that day. :rock:
avi6238.jpg

TBC...

#41. Another favourite.
avi6270.jpg

#42.
avi6285.jpg

#43. Bumped into old friends. Two ex-classmates from way back. We seem to only see each other once a year, during Super GT. :D :D
avi6337.jpg

TBC...

After the first Pitwalk session, I head back up to the Media Centre to cool down. Hot day and hot girls. :D With about 30 mins of rest, it was time to head out for Qualifying 1 and 2.

#44.
avi6347.jpg

#45. ARTA Honda HSV-010 GT blasting past the Malaysian flag.
avi6402.jpg

#46.
avi6529.jpg

#47. Fellow photographer in action.
avi7043.jpg

#48.
avi7087.jpg

#49. Breaking almost all the rules with this shot. Composition is out, shutter speed is out, angle is out. :D
avi7047.jpg

TBC...

After Qualifying 1 & 2, it was back to the pitlane for the Kids Pitwalkabout. It's mainly for parents to drag their kids along while they oogle at the race queens because most kids looked lost that day.

My two ex-classmate told me that next year they are going to rent a kid and attend the evening kids walkabout as a gay couple with adopted kid! WahahahahA!! :D:D

The Kids Pit Walkabout is also the best time to get good photos of the racequeens. Much lesser crowd and fewer photographers (most cabut home after Qualifying). You have more room to play with.

I myself took out my 85mm f1.8 and went to town :)

#50. Some of the queens wore t-shirts to be modest to the kids. The Tigers did not.
avi7102.jpg

#51. Intimate snuggling moment between race queens. :wink:
avi7116.jpg

#52. Bibendum again made an appearance.
avi7125.jpg

#53.
avi7119.jpg

TBC...

#58.
avi7223.jpg

#59. One of my favourite, Chiko Tohno. :)
avi7235.jpg

#60.
avi7227.jpg

#61.
avi7268.jpg

It was then time to head back to the Media Centre, go through my tons of pictures, choose and edit some of them before passing it to the others.

By the time we finished, it was almost 11pm. Tomorrow was another day and I had to recover quickly as we were needed at the track by 8am.

Sunday next...to be continued....

From The President's Announcement,

noname.jpg

The 11th Charity Jam Session would be held back at RP , Saujana Resort (formerly known as Hyatt Regency Saujana) again this year which would be held on the 3rd of July, 2010 (Saturday). The event will be spearheaded by Malaysian Association of Hotels, Chefs Association of Malaysia, Malaysian Food & Beverage Executives Association and Malaysian Association of Housekeepers with The Saujana Hotel being the venue/co-organiser with participation of BMW Club Malaysia.

Activities for the day would include, performance by 17 bands from around Malaysia, car (BMW :rock:) display outside RP, biker's display etc. This occasion will further be promoted by the media with coverage in major newspaper's and magazines.

Proceeds to : Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (UMMC, KL), a dedicated care unit for the critically ill children from newborn to fourteen years of age. All proceeds will be used to purchase life saving equipment and subsidize the cost to care for these children.

Prior to this, affiliation was done with other clubs such as Porsche Club Malaysia , Harley Davidson etc . This year and with your help , maybe years to come we are proud to be associated with this noble event.

Day/Date : Saturday 3rd July 2010
Time : 2.00pm – 1.00am
Venue : RP Entertainment Centre (Tel : 03-78461234)
Saujana Resort,
Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang.
Bands Performing :
Fats & Vernon
Zack & Lyia
Ghost Riders
Extreme
Union
Bala
Joe "Elvis" Rozario
President's Men
Sensations
Shahrin Band
Chemistry
Carbolic Smokeballs
Trinity
SWV
Pieces of April
SmallStones
d'Stags

The event will be filled with fun, food, music and booths selling merchandises...

All food and beverages (including Carlsberg Draft/Skol Beer/Fruit Juices) are priced at RM10.00 and are sold via coupons available through the Organisers & official partner BMW Club Malaysia and also at The Saujana Kuala Lumpur. Priced at RM100.00 per book of 10 coupons. Additional single coupons of RM10 can be purchased during the event.

There will be lucky draws using the coupons during the event. Attractive prizes such as handphones etc will be given away. Fun Auctions will also be held throughout the day.

We are proud to be the official partner for this noble event. As such , lets make us proud by helping the needy children as MUCH as we can. Lets strive to be the record breaker for the donation. They might not be our children but they could have been. So, lets give and give generously. Don't stop at individual donations. If u know of corporations willing to donate, please do make the effort. Donations will be in the form of coupons booklet. Each booklet contains ten coupons of RM10 which makes it RM100 per booklet/donation. Donations be it small or big are very much welcomed.

The coupons are to be used to purchase food & drinks as well as enter lucky draws throughout the day , if u attend the charity jam. U can also choose to just purchase the coupons purely as donations.

The donations (coupon purchase ) can be used for income tax deductions. As such, to those needing the receipts, please advise us of your details and we will arrange with the main organizers for the official receipts. It was requested that donations of RM200 and above request for the receipts due to the organizers logistical reasons. However if u do need receipts for Rm100 coupon purchase , I will forward the requests.

So come..come all to have fun while donating to a noble cause.

Sunday!!!

Left early for Sepang for I had to be there before 8am.

Arrived to the scenes below:

#62. Waiting for the drivers to show up so she can ask for an autograph. Have to admire the presistent of this lady. She waited for each and every one of them. In fact, us photographer used her as a guide to see whether the person making an entrance is a driver or not. :D
avi7349.jpg

#63.
avi7365.jpg

#64.
avi7366.jpg

#65. Haaaiiiii!!
avi7433.jpg

TBC...

#66. One of the mode of transport behind the paddock.
avi7383.jpg

#67.
avi7385.jpg

#68. Did not see her on Saturday...hmm...
avi7455.jpg

#69.
avi7463.jpg

#70. Kawaiiiii....
avi7484.jpg

TBC...

After spending some time behind the paddock, I went up to Media Centre to top up my water, empty memory cards and prepare for the races of the day.

First up was GT4 Asia Cup.

#71.
avi7515.jpg

#72.
avi7520.jpg

#73. The sexy Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24.
avi7524.jpg

As soon as the cars got off the grid I was tasked to follow the AFOS girls back to their place and take photos along the way.

#74. All six of them....between containers :)
avi7609.jpg

TBC...

At 11am I was tasked to ride on one of the Circuit Safari buses and take pictures of the scene.

#75. Bus driver getting anxious as we got closer to the start of Circuit Safari. (Used Nikon CLS here. Flash was on the dash of the bus. Can see in the picture) :) I was on BUS #1.
avi7632.jpg

#76. "Wait abang....not yet time!"
avi7649.jpg

#77. SIC Lady: "Situ abang....ikut straight, lepas tu kiri, kanan, kanan, kiri, kanan....etc"
Bus Driver: "EEEEeeeeppp...!!!"
avi7650.jpg

#78. Everyone on the bus including this photographer: "Waaahhh....!!!"
avi7731.jpg

TBC...

#79.
avi7668.jpg

#80. The cars pass by quite close to us. Many of the passengers gasped when this GTR flew past us. :D
avi7777.jpg

#81.
avi7842.jpg

Got off the bus at the end of Circuit Safari, legs shaking and had to compose myself before heading for the final Pitwalkabout session of the weekend.

#82. The last pitwalkabout.
avi8135.jpg

TBC...

#92. I bet there were many males there that wouldn't mind replacing the race queen's hand with theirs here :D
avi8279.jpg

#93. Caught ex-classmate on Sunday too. :)
avi8281.jpg

#94.
avi8308.jpg

#95. "Hello miss, can you squeeze 'the things' closer please?" :D
avi8253.jpg

TBC...

As soon as the final pitwalkabout was over, I rushed to get myself ready for the starting grid.

#96. Cars were blasting past when I finally got down for the starting grid.
avi8315.jpg

#97.
avi8345.jpg

#98.
avi8347.jpg

#99.
avi8429.jpg

#100. Being a Super GT race queen is a very hot job, especially here in Malaysia. :p
avi8382.jpg

TBC...

A HUNDRED PICS ALREADY!?

#101.
avi8400.jpg

#102.
avi8423.jpg

#103.
avi8368.jpg

#104.
avi8445.jpg

#105. Sexy curves....
avi8375.jpg

TBC...

It was then time for the RACE!!

While most photographers camp at Turns 1 and 2 to catch any accidents at the start, I headed for Turn 4 inside to catch a parade of cars passing by for the start.

#106. GT500 start.
avi8495.jpg

#107. GT300 start.
avi8647.jpg

#108.
avi8811.jpg

#109.
avi8666.jpg

TBC...

Top Bottom