"WOI! Why so few GT Queens this year??" 2010 Super GT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Exarkun

Club Guest
Well, I managed to survive the Super GT weekend after two days of heat, exhaustion, leg cramps, blisters, and hunger most of the time. Shooting at SIC as one of their official photographers.I'll start with one photo.#1. The Final Grid presentation after the race. Winning cars at the bottom of the picture.
gridpanorama1024.jpg
Note: This was not shot with a fish-eye lens. Its a stitch of about 10 photos. TBC...

We had one circuit, one girl (or barely one girl ..ahem..) and now one car.

#3. Panning panning until pening. :D
avi9987.jpg

TBC...

More Tigers!! :motz:

One word for the Tiger photo above!

"APPETIZING!"

Thanks for the pics..... really appreciated but adter checking the TIGER, emm... thought by scrolling down there will be more excitement but aiyah.."potong stim" LOL.... anyway thanks for the short 'steam', it was hot tooooooo......

Managed to processed few more pictures.

#4. Zent girls.
avi7248.jpg

#5. M7 girls.
avi7291.jpg

#6. Special Race Queen guest star! :D)
avi7253.jpg

#7. Kids getting cude and cuddly with the race queens.
avi7259.jpg

TBC...

#8. The sexy new Honda HSV-010 GT! This is one awesome and beautiful looking machine. And the engine and exhaust sound...perghh....spine chilling!
avi7019.jpg

#9.
avi7079.jpg

TBC...

#10. The Ultimate Super GT fan in Malaysia!! Hafizi!! And no, he was not sponsored by SIC. He did his costume himself. Respect!
avi6147.jpg

#11. ThunderAsia Race Queen.
avi7220.jpg

#12. ARTA Honda Racing HSV-010GT with the engine cover open. However, engine is always covered with something. Photographers and paparazzi are not allowed to take photos of the engine. Top Secret stuff!
avi7195.jpg

TBC...

Finally had time to go through and process the rest.

Saturday morning around the paddock.

#13. VW Scirocco safety car.
avi4689.jpg

#14. Hankook race queen arriving with a bright smile always.
avi4698.jpg

#15. She's been to Nurburgring!
avi4760.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

#16. More GT Queen arrival.
avi4773.jpg

#17. NEW RACE QUEEN FOUND AT SIC!!! WHOOHOO!!!
avi4800.jpg

#18. GT500 Raybrig driver.
avi4802.jpg

#19. Hi....miss don't walk away...let me take your pic...aiyah...shoot your butt lah! *CLICK*
avi4828.jpg

TBC...

#20.
avi4853.jpg

After hanging behind the paddock for about an hour, I decided to head to the track. Super GT Official Practice session is about to start.

#21.
avi4969.jpg

#22. Note the 50kg weight added to the car as noted by the sticker on the window.
avi5019.jpg

#23.
avi5216.jpg

#24. Did I mention that I love this sexy car? :O)
avi5054.jpg

TBC...

Ventured back to the paddock after the practice session to grab a quick drink of water and prepare for VW Scirocco Cup Race 1.

On the way managed to snap few more scenes from behind the paddock.

#25.
avi5683.jpg

#26. Where there's a race queen, there's photographers. The only event in Sepang where the photographers outnumber the race team personnel! :D
avi5687.jpg

It was then back to the starting grid for the VW Scirocco cup.

#27. Sammi Teo.
avi5708.jpg

#28.
avi5892.jpg

#29. A damaged Scirocco making it's way back to the pits. This is Turn 5 and the car and driver have a looong way back to the pits. Considering the damaged rear wheels that seems to be pointing at odd angles, it was a miracle that it actually managed to get back. :eek:
avi5778.jpg

TBC...

After VW Scirocco Race 1, I head back to the Media Centre. The 1st Pitwalk session is about to start and I had to offload the memory card and again top up water in my body.

Along the way back, managed to snap an impromptu photo session with some race queens. Organized by one Japanese photographer that seemed to get annoyed pretty quickly when the other photographers come and sibuk shoot behind him. :D

#30.
avi5940.jpg

#31.
avi5994.jpg

#32.
avi5981.jpg

TBC...

#33. The crowd for Saturday Pitwalk session. Wait till you see Sunday's.
avi6115.jpg

#34.
avi6136.jpg

#35.
avi6172.jpg

#36.
avi6202.jpg

TBC...

Top Bottom