Wiper Malfunction!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

emfadz

Club Guest
Hey guys, need your advice. I went to see F30 at the OU today where Ingress is doing some kind of roadshow. When I went back to my car, and the wiper is just malfunctioned.The water spray is working but not the wiper. Damn it.Anyone had this issue before?

Alamak, your car merajukz after she brings you to see her future replacement!

emfadz

hanppened to me a few times!! off the engine and start...wiper back to work.

WTA:
1)Is the slowest wiper speed for BMW faster than the slowest wiper speed for Jap cars ? Cause although I engaged the slowest wiper speed it's still quite fast for light drizzle.
2)Worse is the sensor controlled function sometimes goes nuts... slow slow slow(not slow like jap car) ..... fastttttt (highest speed).

sorry for hijacking ur thread bro emfadz

HT7;732617 said:
WTA:
1)Is the slowest wiper speed for BMW faster than the slowest wiper speed for Jap cars ? Cause although I engaged the slowest wiper speed it's still quite fast for light drizzle.
2)Worse is the sensor controlled function sometimes goes nuts... slow slow slow(not slow like jap car) ..... fastttttt (highest speed).

sorry for hijacking ur thread bro emfadz

Yeah I also find the rain sensor thing sometimes go haywire.

seewai;732630 said:
Yeah I also find the rain sensor thing sometimes go haywire.

Depending on model, that roller thingy on the wiper stalk controls 'sensitivity' of the rain sensors not speed --> i.e. our cars got feelings bros! treat her well, haha!:love:

p/s: apologize also to bro emfadz to hijack this thread

Sensor on low also same. It correlates with car speed then speeds up like mad in a drizzle. Must ask SC la ...

looks like im not the only one with this wiper problem. im resorting to manual wipe now. my fingers are most reliable...

Hey guys, last week the wiper goes back to normal. Work fine like usual. This is not a good news for me because I think this might be some kind of wiring problem. huhuhuu

Top Bottom