Wide body conversion / body kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hezryfx

Club Guest
Dear sifus,wanna ask some q'sdo you guys happen to know where is the best place to do wide body conversion for e46?how much is the price?which body kits looks nicer on e46? m3?csl? or mtech sport?anyone can recommend 17-19 size rims - i dont know how to explain this but i think the rims should look like very deep inside - offset or etc?whats the best word for this kind of rims?

before u do wide body conversion what can i say is better u find the correct rim offset first like what i did on my e36. u can choose from 5siries rim and offset. From there the widebody maker will ukur how big diorang need to knock your body out...

Mtigo;462596 said:
before u do wide body conversion what can i say is better u find the correct rim offset first like what i did on my e36. u can choose from 5siries rim and offset. From there the widebody maker will ukur how big diorang need to knock your body out...

Mtigo. You mentioned u did widebody for your E36? Mind posting a pic for me to see what that looks like. Thought about it.

for a best widebody on a e46 do it similar like M3,
very simple just get a rim 1st if u can get a M3 rim will be great ,
then do the widebody ,
The only shop i can recommend u to do very nice widebody of BMW is at subang jaya USJ 1
SPS Motorworkshop
call for details 0162111984

like tis?

like tis? or what ever design u wants search for some pics and i will get it done for u aite.......

Top Bottom