WHY? Please, please, Help Needed here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
Hi guys (esspecially to all the sifus), i need some help over here, please help me if you mayI'm rather quite new here, new as if new to actually communicate in here, the last time i introduced myself was way back 9-10 months ago if i'm not mistaken.Would appreciate if all the experienced cum sifus could share your knowledge and expertise on this case of mine, well....... I bought my ride last year an e30 318i year 1991 (manual) (condition 50-60%). Frankly speaking, i am still new to it,,what i've changed to my ride is that i changed the timing belt, change the rear bearings, change the afm coz there's black smoke and the engine could not idle(if i'm not mistaken),,the recent one is that, i change the clutch set. My problem is, when this guy change the clutch, it seems that my meter went down,,the fuel meter and the temperature meter are not functioning. In fact my air cond is also not functioning, it is as if there's NO power when i turned the air cond switch on. Now only the speedometer is working.Could it be becoz of some fuses or what can it be then? Anyway if anyone in here knows anyone who are good in redoing the wiring off my ride? Would appreciate one around area of kajang/putrajaya/serdang/puchong/cheras. There lots of things that i'm planning to do to get my ride pimped heheh :), but the thing is when i do something to rectify 1 thing/issues/problem, another additional problem turned up,,feeling lost and demotivated due to this,,,feels like how am i going to settle my ride then? :(Hoping for friends and networking to rebuild my ride. TQAl (Kajang) 013 3556655

hi al.. your predicament is not common. who performed the clutch job?

got this one pakcik here in Kajang Utama, he has his own personal workshop, he handled bmw oldies he said, infact he has one 5series old model. So i thought why not? Still looking for a reliable one around.

i'm not a technical expert like many of the old hands here, hence i'm unable to make the connection between a clutch change and malfunctioning instruments. best help i can offer is to refer you to my mechanics.

Thanks Mizhan, Would appreciate any help i can get. Thanks. Whereabout is your mechanic? contact no? Thanks again bro

call Jason Foo, 012 308 1891. shop is at kayu ara, very near the damansara toll (nkve).

6767;475853 said:
got this one pakcik here in Kajang Utama, he has his own personal workshop, he handled bmw oldies he said, infact he has one 5series old model. So i thought why not? Still looking for a reliable one around.

that pakcik in Kajang utama ..MANs Pro issit ??

Iceman,,,yup i guess! His name is Rahman,,,

Mizhan,,thanks a lot bro! Will definitely give jason a ring soon. It seems that ejat has been to his place recently, might just get the direction to jason's place from ejat then.

Thanks again you guys,,,looking forward to re-establish my ride heheheh :). Thinking of getting the engine and mechanicals settle first,,then re do the interior, then change the sports rim,( if possible deep dish),,,,change the paint (either white and yellow, white and red, or purple) :)... Offcourse later on, trying to get the front bumper lumma or siegel hehehe. I wish. I dreamed a dream heheheheh :)

Later Dude

ICEMAN 13, Mind me..the place that i went to was NOT Mann Auto. I went around kajang utama yesterday and saw this mann auto. Are they ok? reliable?

Bro 6767,

If you want to bring your ride to an acceptable mechanical and reliable level, I would strongly suggest that you send your ride to one of the recommended workshops by our sifus here. Don't take the gamble and get con by workshops that you are not familar with.

:( belom,,,belum berkesempatan,,ada je aktiviti hujung minggu,,hari bekerja dah tentu tak sempat,,

Amacam your ride skrg?

ouh okay, my ride? so far so good. nak repair gearbox ngan tuka absorber nie. tapi tatau bile.

Top Bottom