who want to be a race driver?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ha ha ha very true and spoken as a true racing driver......

"its all about the entry speed....."

if balls were left behind at turn 12 and 13, should be faster what?! ... lightened!! :D

if you have big balls... even more lightened, even faster still... :p

in zoggees case after he left his balls behind he got no more balls to take 14 and 15 and dare not go faster then 60kmh..hahhahhaha

you actually loose your balls at 13 when you take it flat out bcos for a moment ur balls is up ur throat......try attacking it in 3rd gear (depending on ur gear ratios)from 12 and then immedietely snatch 4th as u turn in....you will get the balls up ur throat feeling as the car suddenly goes light.

XXX said:
zoggee

that not bcos the Honda fast its bcos you left your balls behind already at 12 and 13...hahhahahaha

have you found it yet.... ?? I mean my balls.:rolleyes:

XXX said:
you actually loose your balls at 13 when you take it flat out bcos for a moment ur balls is up ur throat......try attacking it in 3rd gear (depending on ur gear ratios)from 12 and then immedietely snatch 4th as u turn in....you will get the balls up ur throat feeling as the car suddenly goes light.

STILL cant't find it yet ah???:rolleyes:

XXX said:
......try attacking it in 3rd gear (depending on ur gear ratios)from 12 and then immedietely snatch 4th as u turn in.....

Have'nt tried this. Usually (for me) its 3rd from 11 into 4th, stay in 4th for 12 and 13, drop to 3rd while in 13 heading to 14 (over do this and mis-judge the weight transfer of the car in 13... its off you go :D)

Ok... if i attack 12 with 3rd and snatch 4th as i turn in... would'nt that result in loss of throttle control in the corner, understeering the car and maybe losing it in the gravel on the left?? (i'm rationalizing this from an FF cars point of view, maybe FR different...) i don't have experience taking an FR to the limit yet... :p

what I meant is snatch 4th as you turn into 13 not 12...bcos as you turn into 13 you will immedietely straighten after you hit the apex so no loss of traction or throttle..but like I said its pretty scary.....done it on both FF and FR...still gives me the shivers..

XXX said:
what I meant is snatch 4th as you turn into 13 not 12...bcos as you turn into 13 you will immedietely straighten after you hit the apex so no loss of traction or throttle..but like I said its pretty scary.....done it on both FF and FR...still gives me the shivers..

Ok... its attack 12 with 3rd and snatch 4th as you turn into 13.. .so it a short 4th than back into 3rd or 2nd (depending on ratio) laa?? OK.. maybe i'll try this given the chance next time... but its bloody true that these corners will give you the shivers on each and every lap....

I can't help but be amazed when i see an F1 or even an A1 car taking these corners flat out!!... respect!! :eek: :cool:

thats why I always respect the local racers..

been in taxi riding with Roland Ooi in Kookaburra, Tengku Djan in my yellow Sub,XXX in his black top levin track car,Lim Zee King and Mr.Nismo in their drift cars ,Ringgo Chong in an E46330i drifting in every corners in Sepang,Shawn Khoo in Kookaburra bullying an E46 M3 in an autocross.Adrian Lam with his Rally Wira( his front coilovers alone can buy my car loh)and Rahman Zakaria MSS racer in Batu 3. They are good la...

Then Hachiroku oso a oldtimer on Batu 3 shah Alam ciruit too...

respect to you all..!!!!

Minivan,

Can I hitch a ride in ur Vtec ah???? We do it in Sepang la. Not on the road.

Wah zoggee.... i am a nobody compared to the local race heros u've mentioned. U'd probaly fall asleep in my car...
I recognise all their names, but don't know any of'em personally like you...

Bt3... wah, brings back good memories. It was my first so-called exposure to track driving... in my mom's Iswara!! till today she probaly does'nt know about it!! heheheh...

hahahha...I took my moms saga and entered the Proton Race Series..she ask me what is the cage for I say for safety purpose...up till today I dunno whether she know or pretend dunno...those were the days..

minivan said:
Wah zoggee.... i am a nobody compared to the local race heros u've mentioned. U'd probaly fall asleep in my car...
I recognise all their names, but don't know any of'em personally like you...

Bt3... wah, brings back good memories. It was my first so-called exposure to track driving... in my mom's Iswara!! till today she probaly does'nt know about it!! heheheh...

dun say that la....my balls fell out and squashed by XXX with a Black top...YOur Vtec....hearing the ejost ! my balls kaboosh la...picah la.:D

Anyway,

Minivan,123kid and XXX

thanks for the driving tips.

I used to think how difficult can it be to drive round and round the track in a race. How wrong could I be? It looked easy cos the pros made it look so but it's nothing like it when u go behind the wheels.

Zoggee said:
dun say that la....my balls fell out and squashed by XXX with a Black top...YOur Vtec....hearing the ejost ! my balls kaboosh la...picah la.:D

Anyway,

Minivan,123kid and XXX

thanks for the driving tips.

Wah koko, can share with me ur new found driving tips?

so busy, got see my sms or not?

Hapi New Year.

Top Bottom