Who is din Husnia?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

din Husnia

Club Guest
Hi and Salam to all membersGlad that at last I'm in this exciting club. I'm a male and live in Malacca. Currently I drive a 2009 320d ( Seong Hoe Malacca told me I was the second buyer of this model in Malacca). For hobbies I have also a 1991 E30 318i and also a1996 E36 328i.Previous BMW models that I experienced owning them within the last 6 years were E39 Touring and E53 X5.I can see a lot of benefits one can get by joining this club. Hence I look forward to participate in the future events to be organised by the club.din Husnia

Salam bang Din husnia...You own 3 bimmers and i salute you for that..keep surfing the forum and you will be duly informed regarding the future events...welcome to our forum..btw, which part of melaka are u bro? i'll be in sg udang/ a.gajah every fortnight

Welcome to the forums bro.

Nice write up. Wow, E39 Touring? That's a rare sight here in Malaysia! :top:

Waalaikumsalam JFT63.
Many thanks for the friendly words. My house is only 5 min drive from the Umbai-Tiang Dua signalised junction along the Lebuh AMJ. Its a small hut right in the middle of bushes. So you cannot see from the Highway. Nevertheless, the acces road is good enough even if your beemer is fitted with the shortest springs.

Do drop by during the weekend for BBQ + 3 in1 coffee.

Hi Docrayboy

My sincere thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I have been set for other activities this coming Friday. Hope to meet up with you during your next TT session. Enjoy the driving and the TT.

Eggie86;675651 said:
Welcome to the forums bro.

Nice write up. Wow, E39 Touring? That's a rare sight here in Malaysia! :top:

Hi Eggie86

Nice knowing you. So you like the E39 Touring? I still do. It was a great car but I 'divorced' it after some friends of mine convinced me that an X5 was a better car.

din Husnia;675942 said:
Waalaikumsalam JFT63.
Many thanks for the friendly words. My house is only 5 min drive from the Umbai-Tiang Dua signalised junction along the Lebuh AMJ. Its a small hut right in the middle of bushes. So you cannot see from the Highway. Nevertheless, the acces road is good enough even if your beemer is fitted with the shortest springs.

Do drop by during the weekend for BBQ + 3 in1 coffee.

Bang,isn't that jln bukit tembakau? Small hut? hehe, Our VP dzuljazz, ezzo369, aidilj are melaka based members...and my mom's hometown is jln sg sembilang, jln bukit tembakau..will PM u when i'm available..thanx for the invite..

Salam mr din husnia... glad to have another melaccan beemer. i'd also be in hometown on weeknds so maybe we can get JFT to TT together. by the way, which one is your house? cant recall people who lives dat area having 3 beemers :D my house is also approx 1km from umbai-tiang dua AMJ jucntn bro.. anyway do join your 320d and we look forward for you to become OM:wink:

JFT63;676003 said:
Bang,isn't that jln bukit tembakau? Small hut? hehe, Our VP dzuljazz, ezzo369, aidilj are melaka based members...and my mom's hometown is jln sg sembilang, jln bukit tembakau..will PM u when i'm available..thanx for the invite..

Betullah tu apa yang you tulis. Yes, my small hut in the bushes. Thats why most people missed it. Where do you people normally converged to? Straits Meridian? Apple Burger? Let me know

Salam
din Husnia

ezzo369;676678 said:
Salam mr din husnia... glad to have another melaccan beemer. i'd also be in hometown on weeknds so maybe we can get JFT to TT together. by the way, which one is your house? cant recall people who lives dat area having 3 beemers :D my house is also approx 1km from umbai-tiang dua AMJ jucntn bro.. anyway do join your 320d and we look forward for you to become OM:wink:

So where is your home village? Paya Dalam? Bkt Lintang?
My house? You have to drive into the bushes to see it. Let me know your next TT session.

Salam

din Husnia

din Husnia;677199 said:
So where is your home village? Paya Dalam? Bkt Lintang?
My house? You have to drive into the bushes to see it. Let me know your next TT session.

Salam

din Husnia

salam bro, my house is the one opposite the celcom cellular tower in paya dalam but difficult to see the tower as too many trees around. dont worry, we can arrange gotong royong to clear the bushes in honour of your admittance in this forum :D usually our melaka senior members TT at hailam kopitiam in kota laksamana. i used to have our first date with JFT at subaidah mitc. anyway do keep on postiing about your ride in this forum. sharing is caring bro...:rock:

Welcome to the board. My hometown is Sg Rambai. See u around.. :cool:

Top Bottom