Which is best B5 bio-diesel at the pumps?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think fr a while, when we are so accustomed to our car's torque, we will demand more. I suggest power kit to solve that need, hehehe. I had done mine.... so it is time to "maybe" add vector.

DJH;689057 said:
I think fr a while, when we are so accustomed to our car's torque, we will demand more. I suggest power kit to solve that need, hehehe. I had done mine.... so it is time to "maybe" add vector.

Haha it never stops. After several months like me, I will summarize and say that a 2.0l doesn't cut it anymore for me :D

Too bad money doesn't grow on trees.

so whats the conclusion to which brand of b5 is the best dear bros?

HT7;730290 said:
so whats the conclusion to which brand of b5 is the best dear bros?

There was no real conclusion I think although a bunch of us were thinking of sending samples of diesel here to be tested to get a clear idea of how good/bad the fuel is here. Something like this:

http://www.polarislabs.com/fuel-analysis.php

Maybe with actual data we can make a better decision. From my butt analysis the B5 diesels here feel the same, the ULSD in SG is way smoother if you're running a tuned engine.

if u asked me which one has lesser smoke, i wld say petronas.

I'm on my second full tank. I find Petronas B5 better than Caltex. Caltex feels rough.
But the best was the half tank of fuel given free by the dealer I got my car from... don't know what brand.

Caltex and BhP for me. Petronas if only i cant find these two nearby.

Top Bottom