Which E46 M3 should i go?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M.Directspares

Club Vendor
im looking for one this coming may, help me to decide which one should i go (within the budget i found few on the list) 1. Later version 2003 or 2004 with high mileage2. earlier version 2001/2002 with average mileage3. ///M individual - dakar yellow?4. sat/nav but no sun roof5. sunroof but no sat/nav and its coupe & manual for sure :)

hi,

i drive a m3.

NAVI vs SUNROOF= THE LATTER

2002 MODEL POST FEB IS OK, NO NEED DO RECALL CAMPAIGN AND IF MILEAGE IS LOW, BETTER LA

THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE SUCH QUANDARIES. i HAVE ALL OF IT, NAVI/CAR PHONE/SOFT TOP WITH HARD TOP/HARMAN KARDON SOUND SYSTEM/FOLDING SIDE MIRRORS/BI-XENON

I'd go for at least a 2002 car with average mileage. In Malaysia I wouldnt be to bothered about not having Sat Nav I dont think its that big a factor come resale time, as opposed to the UK where theres hundreds of Used M3's to choose from.

Good luck in the search

hi thanks for the headup guys,

actually its more about aesthetics vs practicality. to be more practical none of the accessories should be in the list but aesthetics will help when it comes to resale value. then....

for me manual = fun, been once on dsc's/smg car, it cant push my adrenaline higher :D

supafly;404478 said:
im looking for one this coming may, help me to decide which one should i go (within the budget i found few on the list)

1. Later version 2003 or 2004 with high mileage
2. earlier version 2001/2002 with average mileage
3. ///M individual - dakar yellow?
4. sat/nav but no sun roof
5. sunroof but no sat/nav

and its coupe & manual for sure :)

forget the sat nav and just get yourself one of those garmin nuvi's or tomtom's.

why does everyone say manual? i drive an SMG2 and it is awesome... especially when you put it at highest setting... and revs do not drop by that much when shifting...

just one more thing to add, do not confuse the DCT for the SMG, they are totally different systems...

and to your question supafly, i'll go no (3)...

hi thanks for feedback wish i had the moo to buy csl lol, btw hope i can find one 2003 ///M individual with sunroof :)

Top Bottom