where to get bmw badge??and how much??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azahan

Club Guest
ola there!! :D searching for the bmw badge...but dunno where to find.. :dunno: anybody knows where to find and how much?? :D

azahan,

it would help if you can specify what BMW badge that you want.

eg. front bonnet, rear boot, steering wheel.

Also mention which model and the diameter of the roundel.

If you're after the normal BMW roundel emblem, Bavarian Auto is selling for RM38. But if you're after others badges such as AC, ///M, Breyton, Alpina, etc, Check out this shop called Best Feel in Bandar Sunway. They're going for RM68 a pc. ;)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Aug 9 2005, 01:23 AM
If you're after the normal BMW roundel emblem, Bavarian Auto is selling for RM38. But if you're after others badges such as AC, ///M, Breyton, Alpina, etc, Check out this shop called Best Feel in Bandar Sunway. They're going for RM68 a pc. ;)
And Best Feel do offer discount. The last time I bought 4pcs (for two cars) at RM50 a piece. :D

Can try to get from any of the BMW Part stockists.
Jalan Ipoh got a lot.

Originally posted by -berq-@Aug 9 2005, 12:09 PM
bmw badge??searchin 4 it oso...4 my front hood... :D
which model is urs????
At the meantime, to those who haven't updated ur profile especially on the mode lof BMW u're driving, please do so. It'll save us time to ask which model u drive everytime u post for advice and assistance.

To do that, Click on Settings -> Edit Profile Info

Originally posted by fabianyee@Aug 8 2005, 10:39 PM
I just got a E30 front engine hood emblem... RM35...
hmmm i need a new front badge....didnt know it was that cheap, thought it was like rm80

Originally posted by fabianyee@Aug 8 2005, 10:39 PM
I just got a E30 front engine hood emblem... RM35...
Wah! So cheap! Where u got it? I got mine from BA Segambut for RM55 :angry: !!!

Bring a spannar and go hide behind Showru punya bushes on Friday nite,. Wait until all members syiok syiok talking to each other then pandai pandai hentam one can cabut. A lot of choices some more, BMW ori ada, ACS ada, Hamman ada, ///M pun ada. Free!! :D

Just jokin OK. Got fed up testing our new software. Crap!! Really want to let go steam.

local BMW badge with carbon fibre look @ RM60 per pair.
anybody wants??? :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

can get for steering badge,rim cap badge,boot and bonnet badge....
all same price.

will get a sample piece from my mate whn he brings it in and show y'all.

rgds,
-brad-

Top Bottom