where to get BBS rims?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmerdude

Club Guest
hi i would like to find out from anyone here where i can purchase BBS original rims in KL? any agent? looking at the LM or LMR series. :top:cheers

Call Calvin Tan @ eurocarmotorsport. he has a set of LM on display on his M3 and maybe another set or LM-R in the showroom. :top:

leforte;356759 said:
Call Calvin Tan @ eurocarmotorsport. he has a set of LM on display on his M3 and maybe another set or LM-R in the showroom. :top:

i did. he just sold them :20: is 12k reasonable for a new set of bbs ch 19inch.?

bimmerdude;356762 said:
i did. he just sold them :20: is 12k reasonable for a new set of bbs ch 19inch.?

oh well, its only a shipment away if you order from him. anyway, rest assured you will be getting 100% originals from calvin and its a new stock hot off the bbs factory. you can also have calvin order the ultimate tyres which is non other than MIchellin PS2 to fit the LM / LM-R, there is limited stock in Malaysia or singapore for anything anything like 245s 19s, even if there is a fresh pair they are at least 1 year old from the factory. calvin can order them Fresh from the factory together with the tires.

bimmerdude;356762 said:

Bro, i bought my BBS CH for 12k including 4 tyres... But after 1 year.. all the tyre has to be replaced due to bengkak and benjol and now i say no to KUMHO tyre!

nasrul;358610 said:
Bro, i bought my BBS CH for 12k including 4 tyres... But after 1 year.. all the tyre has to be replaced due to bengkak and benjol and now i say no to KUMHO tyre!

hi nasrul

thats really a good price u paid. 19 inch too? and black edition? i DONT TRUST korean products. no offense. mind telling me where u bought those rims from?

cheers

bimmerdude,

last week i saw a set black colour BBS at Exoticmods 19" selling 7K go have a look

winder_ZZ;359006 said:
bimmerdude,

last week i saw a set black colour BBS at Exoticmods 19" selling 7K go have a look

winder thanks for the info. are those originals?

cheers

check out the shop, Falken behind the sunway medical center area. its a few shops next to redzone motorsports...plenty of BBS rims there. They are original. i just got mine repaired there. cheers and have fun!

bimmerdude;367542 said:
get the f--k outta here u moron!

You should use a better word or just report this kind of post to the Committee/Moderator. End-up it is a SPAM.

YAzid

Top Bottom