where to chrome?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

-berq-

ola there!!!anybody knows a good chroming shop? :D want to chrome my front and rear bumper(e21) cos the original chrome has started to fade and not nice lah to see it...huhuany info/experiences would be great... :D thanxs in advance... :yes:

owh okay...hum,quite expensive the price...but is the result n workmanship good? :D

Can see the sandpaper marks, i.e., when they roughed up old surface to provide key for the new chrome. Not entirely happy. Can't tell from distance but pretty obvious close-up.

owh okay...hum...haf to find other shops la like this...thanxs bro!! :D

huhu...havent found any place to chrome yet... :(
anybody knows where to chrome??
and where is a good 'ketuk' shop??cos my bumper got a lil bit of dent... :beaten:
thanxs in advance..

Originally posted by -berq-@Sep 28 2005, 03:08 AM
huhu...havent found any place to chrome yet... :(
anybody knows where to chrome??
and where is a good 'ketuk' shop??cos my bumper got a lil bit of dent... :beaten:
thanxs in advance..
a lot of shops doing the plating thingy what...!! wont be cheap tho...depends on the quality you want. B)

update - where to do chrome-ing...?

anybody got any update on where best to do chrome-ing ...?
any reliable workshop with good workmanship or maybe someone here got chroming machine in their backyard..?

thanks..

berg

there is one at sunway in front of N1 racing or at the back of BHP station at Chan Sow Lin.

regards.

the fella around the Chan Sow Lin area is not as good as they used to be... Sent headlights to be chromed and less than 6 months later it's peeling off...

Top Bottom