Where to buy original BMW parts cheaper?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Batman78

Club Guest
Dear Sifus,Does anyone know where I can buy original BMW parts at a lower price than what I get from the official service centres?Looking for some BMW parts.Also, www.getbmwparts.com looks good but unfortunately they don't ship to Malaysia. Doesn't anyone have any good sources?

pada saya, kebanyakan kedai part ada barang ori, mmg rasa was was kerana harga nya murah, sbb harga yg di jual oleh service centres selalunya mereka akan naikkan harga sebyk 3 kali ganda...
Sbb itu brg mereka ada warranty satu tahun..

Bomin Auto Jalan Ipoh is an alternative too.

Online, theres Schmiedmann from Sweden/Denmark and bmminiparts.co.uk from UK.

Online order will have warranty issue. Not worth the if hassle saving is not significant. What parts u looking for?

My last shipment was from Turner motorsports. They shipped to Malaysia but the shipping cost almost made me vomit...10 pieces of screw shipped to Malaysia & the shipping cost USD69.00 :smokin:

astroboy;843226 said:
Online order will have warranty issue. Not worth the if hassle saving is not significant. What parts u looking for?

defects is one thing bro, wrongly sent items is another :61:

I order online if the part is not available from the dealer, light and non-critical components like screws, clips, etc that dealers don't usually carry stock

i use the service of our forummer, e34_lover. hassle free, save on shipping & custom

Raja_Mongkut;843233 said:
I order online if the part is not available from the dealer, light and non-critical components like screws, clips, etc that dealers don't usually carry stock

Our screws and clips can get from here: http://www.wuerth.com.my/

banner.jpg

I used to buy my door panel clips from them. Complete range.

The screw that I bought was ori BBS LM screw & not available in malaysia...did try to search for it for many months but the result was disappointed....lastly have to ship those screw here sighh :motz:

Recently i was looking for gear knob selector. AB quoted cheaper than BA. On few other occasions, their price almost same or AB just...slightly higher. I prefer to get fr AB cos got warranty, plus i know for sure oem. At BA u hv option either oem or they called it made in germany....it's ur choice.

Online purchase sometimes kena duty 30-40%.

Top Bottom