Where is a good place to find rims?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

insomniac

Club Guest
Recommendations needed.Most places i see have limited selection of rims which makes it difficult to choose.Currently running 18" but one of the rims is cracked which has already been fixed but i'd rather get a new set for peace of mind.Where is a good place to go?

Depends on what type of rims your gunning for and your budget I guess. I went hunting for a new set of rims last month, drove around jln kapar. lotsa Taiwanese replica's for sale there at pretty good prices. I ended up at Shah Alam tyre's, they have a store room outback with lotsa refurbished BMW rims.

Sounds interesting. Most places i've gone don't have much variety to choose from. I'm not particular whether its a replica as long as it doesn't try to pass off as the original.

Still weighing whether it's worth spending more money than for a set of replica's.

Replay;599675 said:
Depends on what type of rims your gunning for and your budget I guess. I went hunting for a new set of rims last month, drove around jln kapar. lotsa Taiwanese replica's for sale there at pretty good prices. I ended up at Shah Alam tyre's, they have a store room outback with lotsa refurbished BMW rims.

The name of the shop and the location in Shah Alam please? :4:

I got my rims+tyres there couple of weeks back. Call Jeff at 0122997021. Lot 53, Jalan Utas 15/7, 40000 Shah Alam. There's a big Goodyear sign there.

Top Bottom