Wheel alignment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Leonard LIM

Club Guest
I just came back home with a big smile on my face. Mileage came to about 9000km and it's time to do balancing and alignment just to make sure everything's ok with my ride. Was scouting around and survey some prices from some shop. Passed by this shop in Kota damansara fallen signage. Actually passed by this tyre shop a few times and saw a few bimmers there, f10, e90, etc. Maybe some of you here goes there. To my instinct this should be the right choice. So I went in and just give it a shot. I ask a guy that came and attend to me. " how much is it to do wheel balancing and alignment?" he said rm150. I dint want to bargain as the shop looks very clean and there was a sitting area with air-condition. I handed my car key over and there the job started. They started to do wheel alignment slow and easy, after about 45 minutes they took the car a test ride and came back. Then they started to jack the car up. I told him, that please do not use the compressed air jack to take the wheel lock nut out as am afraid it may damage it vice versa and the guy say don't worry he is very well verse with this cars. After all the rims are out from the car. To my surprise they hand wash my rims to magnificently clean. This caught my attention that they are that detail in service level and am very satisfied with my service. Mr. Hoong (owner of the tyre shop speed line) say he will fill in the tyre with nitrogen gas. Mmmm... I was thinking to myself should this be extra charges? Well I just calm myself since this is the first time, just proceed and see what damage when the bill comes. After about an hour an a half. My ride was ready. I ask mr hoong, how much is the bill and he said rm150. I just smiled to myself and paid the bill with a big grind on my face. My wheels and super clean and shiny. The ride home with a nitrogen gas filled tyre was so comfortable. Mr hoong told me some of his customers goes his shop to do alignment just to wash their rims there.

Yup thats Ah Hong's new shop. If I got spare time, I'll just pop over to get my rims cleaned in and out.

Sounds like some people knows how to give tip top service. Unlike some others in TTDI that are notorious. What is the name of the shop if I may ask ...

badrul880;738441 said:
Speedline... Located behind UOB. Been a customer since their inception

Aaaaahh ... Been there before long ago. Did not get the special service last time. Okay ... Car is now 7k. Need to go soon!

Can you tell me where is this place? And also Ah Hoong's phone number please?

badrul880;738459 said:
This is the new shop. Corner lot right behind UOB.

I got the wrong end. Was thinking of the end beside Giza, that is EON Bank I think.

I went to TTDI to recce and they were not friendly so that was why I decided to go SpeeLine. You will see the shop with huge Falken signage.

This is the address, 47-1 & 47-2. Jln PJU 5/9, dataran sunway damansara. H/p 0126973662, 03-61481019. Ah Hoong drive a F10 528. he's a car freak also.

Leonard LIM;738608 said:
This is the address, 47-1 & 47-2. Jln PJU 5/9, dataran sunway damansara. H/p 0126973662, 03-61481019. Ah Hoong drive a F10 528. he's a car freak also.

Hey bro, it is Kota Damansara or Sunway Damansara ?

Went to Speedline today to fix my CRZ's alignment. Sweet service but Ah Hoong's mouth is VERY poisonous. Please do not bring your credit card if not you may end up getting a new set of rims. He has lovely rims there. Really nice stuff. Alignment was sorted out for RM150 with nitrogen and he does clean up the rims plus shine up the sidewalls of your tyres. Off to see him again tomorrow for my beemer. He is pretty meticulous and it takes a bit of time. Double thumbs up for this place ...

Ah Hoong's shop does have many beautiful rims. He too poison me to trade in my rims and ask me just top up a little. He recommended me the ATZ 2 pc matte black 19' rims.

Top Bottom