What's the price of a new E46 325i now?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I have a friend who is interested in buying a new E46 325i.I believe AB still has stock.The salesman at AB Pg told him that clearance price for 2004 model was RM248k and 2005 model RM268k(all new). The list price is about RM300k.Does anyone know whether other AB branches have better deals.I am sure they are trying had to clear their stock.Pls let me know as my friend is very interested.

Price seems high to me. I think you can still negotiate the price.
I assume it is Exclusive model, that is with all the options.

Does it come with 17inch rims?

Originally posted by Niterider@Nov 10 2005, 08:21 PM
Price seems high to me. I think you can still negotiate the price.
I assume it is Exclusive model, that is with all the options.

Does it come with 17inch rims?
My AB salesladay told me a few weeks back that they only have E46 325i Sports Editions left. No more 318i's as well. She was saying that they were going for Rm260k brandnew, 0k mileage to rid their stocks.

Anyonelse have any info.

Well the reason I'm so interested is that I would have probably bought one but since I have just got a house, all such plans has been put on hold.

Anyway, when my friend told me of his interest, I tumpang seronok and started researching but I have no contacts at AB in KL so any help would be appreciated.

bro tkew, what year model of the picture that you posted? how much is the selling price? tq

No more new stock for e46 325i but AB does sell approved used cars of the same model. check out Sungai Besi branch and please nego price with them.

Hi there,

They have clear some of their stock to Langkawi. I managed to buy 1 at RM142K on the road. Just got it this morning, i am enjoying the ride so much and have replace the internal trim which i order from Notam of Singapore. It look very sporty. Will post the pic later.

Enjoy

Originally posted by timlow@Nov 24 2005, 12:47 AM
Hi there,

They have clear some of their stock to Langkawi. I managed to buy 1 at RM142K on the road. Just got it this morning, i am enjoying the ride so much and have replace the internal trim which i order from Notam of Singapore. It look very sporty. Will post the pic later.

Enjoy
At RM142k? WOw! That's really cheap!! Is it really that cheap to get a car from Langkawi?

Originally posted by timlow@Nov 23 2005, 11:47 AM
Hi there,

Enjoy
pls tell us more on ur acquisition! :eek:k: :)

dude,instead....get ur friend to check out our forummer blackcat who is selling his black e46.....well taken care off too!

rgds,
-brad-

Langkawi car is duty free. At first i wanted to buy Jaguar X type 2.5 at RM145K too. finally settle with BMW is because of the sporty look and handling. Most people think that after centain years u can bring out the car without tax it's totally wrong. Just sold my mum E220 Merc for RM45K and the buyer paid tax RM15K even it's already 11 yrs. Here are the price for some cars.

Jag s Type 3.0 RM 185K
Nissan 350Z RM 168K
BMW 325i Sport edition RM 145K
Merc C200K RM 189
Merc E240 RM240
Nissan Murano RM 168K

you can only bring out the car for one month in a years after that u hv to bring back to Langkawi. Anyone would like to know any duty free price just PM me.

Top Bottom