What type of rim is this?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peekaboo

Club Guest
Just want to ask all the sifus, what type of rim is this? The rim is from my uncle's ride. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guy.

Somebody was asking to buy the rim from my uncle. But we don't know what (the type) and how much it cost. He is selling his bimmer anyway.

yeps, its type III 2-piece alrite, unsure if yer da's repliaca or ori tho.

dependin on its present condition n age .. i think u cld go sell the rims fer approx 2.0k - 2.5k if its 17". pardon my eyesight, but they r quite bad in condition, hence need major refurbishment

btw, is he sellin em separately? ... ppl wld b more interested in his brembos instead. :)

rgds,
kahar abdullah

Sweet combo. Saw a black 36 coupe in Projet last week with the Type II 2 piece and ACS kit. Superb.

Definitely AC Type III. Looks original. I think it is 18" because I do not think AC produce 17" type II 2-piece. That 18" Type III 2-piece new will be about RM 16K per set but the rims looks in pretty bad shape.

Bro Kahar, will ask him. and thanks for the info.

My uncle is a young-at-hear-type. I pun kalah.

His ride.

AC Type III but alas, they are copies.......the originals have a deeper offset and the finishing is much finer. The ori-s have a slightly deeper dish.

Fab,

Haa..ha.....yep. Happening. Wife also pening. Been asking him to join one of the TTs. Me tumpang only. IT seemed that the car used to be turbo charged (it is a manual-converted)

Kev,

Yess aaaa... haiyo. will inform him. Thanks

peek,

ask your uncle whether he wants to sell his rims.

pm me okey with details.

regards,

Top Bottom