What rim is this?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;698791 said:
Style-32..8.5J in 16"? Replica one la..

I don't think it is replica, because I saw it come with halfcut.
Btw, what is the brand of it rim? I try search online, no found any clue.

That is BMW Style-32 in the picture. Are u sure they are the same type of rim or design looks similar only? If as what u mentioned for Style-32, then sure it is replica.

May be what u saw is 16" Alpina?

bmw7833;698798 said:
That is BMW Style-32 in the picture. Are u sure they are the same type of rim or design looks similar only? If as what u mentioned for Style-32, then sure it is replica.

May be what u saw is 16" Alpina?

Thanks for useful information, perhaps you are right. But wondering why halfcut shop also got replica rim? hmmm....

I believe it is not Alpina, because no alpina cap on it.
It look exactly like:
http://www.mudah.my/Sport+rim-12166757.htm

AE75;698805 said:
Thanks for useful information, perhaps you are right. But wondering why halfcut shop also got replica rim? hmmm....

Normally half cut shop got their "goods" from total loss car. so if the owners use replicas, then they got replicas.

EL118;698810 said:
Normally half cut shop got their "goods" from total loss car. so if the owners use replicas, then they got replicas.

Maybe you are right.

I came across a chop shop in Puchong which carries a set of 18" style 32 (non staggered). That set has offset that fits E34. That particular set came frim E38. They are asking $3k without tyres and rims have been recon.

Top Bottom