What is this thing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Astronyu

Club Guest
Hi,Soon if everything goes smooth I will be a proud owner of a 525i bought from bro alwynleong.Just wondering, what is this thing in this picture and is it permanent on the car or can be bought?

Advance congrats on you new ride.

That is the side grill which you can find in M3 . Peng yu ... as yours will be 5 series , u wont need this . You need the 5 series one. Buy from the shop,, cut your fender and install .At least thats is the cheapest way to get it installed .

It should be around rm 400-500.

BTW, the side grill will not really match your car without a body kit. There are couple of shops in PJ & subang that offers varieties of bodykits.

If you want to join TT , you car must be fitted with bodykit ( hehehehe joking bro ):vroam:

shiva73;644910 said:
Advance congrats on you new ride.

That is the side grill which you can find in M3 . Peng yu ... as yours will be 5 series , u wont need this . You need the 5 series one. Buy from the shop,, cut your fender and install .At least thats is the cheapest way to get it installed .

It should be around rm 400-500.

Nice way to pimp a normal 5 series to have that M5 looks, lol. RM400-500 is not that bad but the quality has to be there. Imagine the chrome coming out after a while and things like that :(

aoch88;645677 said:
Nice way to pimp a normal 5 series to have that M5 looks, lol. RM400-500 is not that bad but the quality has to be there. Imagine the chrome coming out after a while and things like that :(

I have did that on my ex-e39 and it stays good for 4 years. BTW , those are not ori, its from taiwan . No pain no gain bro. : )

shiva73;646673 said:
I have did that on my ex-e39 and it stays good for 4 years. BTW , those are not ori, its from taiwan . No pain no gain bro. : )

Haha, no worries and I don't mind if it's Taiwan. My only worry is the reliability of the chrome part so for as long as it doesn't come out, it should be fine.

Top Bottom