what a waste

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yaya....
better sell to me with the ori engine!
is the 535i chassis same as normal 525i?

thankz

OMG sacrilege...

But pity cos the car's actually looks to be in good shape.

How come can't see the intercooler below the nose?

Didn't know E34 has 535i??....or is it another one of those backside HP upgrade mods!!!

No lah bro.....that model came with the bullet-proof M30 engine..............until today BFC members still love that engine even tho' its a thirsty one :)

BLaCkHoWLiNG;634272 said:
alpinab5: it doesnt sound a thing.. that's the issue.. it's just too quiet and too ... NOT bmw... but power delivery is smooth and the torque is quite something different than that of BMW engines

it isn't about the power or speed for me...its the distinct bmw rumble that does it for me...i wont mind if the fella did the engine conversion towards a 520i or 525i....but this is just...

I don't know if its worth saying this but here's my 2 cents after converting my 535i.

Power = My Modded 3.5litre had more grunt from idle to bout 4000rpm afterwhich the Toyota's turbo kicks in and its bye bye 3.5

Driveability = Both are about the same with the 3.5 having slightly more 'response' being NA in stop & go traffic.

Consumption = Both can be just as thirsty with a heavy right foot...

Reliability = This is where the toyota wins into infinity and beyond over bmw anytime. Be it the engine or automatic gearbox. You just can't beat the japs at this game.

Smoothness = Toyota wins again.

There's just one thing........as a Ex-BMW Purist, i can't walk around with my nose so high in the clouds having done this "Jepun Kahwin German" lorrrrrrr....

:)

Hmm........Perhaps i should form a new club for BMW's with Japanese Hearts....and call it

BMW = Bastard Motor WerkS

Anymore out there?

I also prefer BMW engine because of the rumble of I-6, but now bit regret coz v8 rumble sound even sexy...

&... I find that old BMW SOHC engine (M20, M30) sound better than dohc engine (M50)

Hehe, distinct BMW rumble :love:

Yesiree!

My M30 may sound like an old banger at idle, but hell yeah, that sure gets people attention! :p

BLaCkHoWLiNG;634335 said:
u pull take out one plug cable... konpirm rumble
...or a faulty AFM...engine will rumble like mad..he..he..he

BLaCkHoWLiNG;634271 said:
bryantg: really? u tried? it's a matter of preference... I've sat in a few 1JZ / 2JZ conversions on E34 before... idling = quieter than M20, M50, M30, S38 or even a silky smooth M60... even when u floor it... it's smoother... and more powerful so to speak... i'm talking about STOCK VS STOCK... I was at the cross road of putting either 1JZ or 1UZ into my E34..but i chose M60... y? it defeats the purpose of buying a BMW in the first place.. i've already got a 700whp 2JZ.. wat's the point.... yep, in your terms, it has a rough voice... coz it aint no pussy... (no offense to felix).. ... for me, my BMW has to be pure.. my thinking is the same like Tom... but that dont give me the right to diss others who chose to 'cross over' to the other side and opt 1JZ / 2JZ..

It's like 2 different breed.. a brother born from a family of pure bred.. and a bastard child left to fend for himself on the street... who'll be tougher?

bottom line is... whether it's a pure bred BMW engine under d hood... or a japanese powerplant..... we can say it's a total waste based on our preference... honestly, i feel it's a bit of a waste too... but it's just unnecessary and down right disrespectful to say

"just like having a pondan gf...
looks pretty n sexy form outside
but when she speaks, voice as rough
as a man. Geli@~ "

If U want to c a pondan 2JZ on an E34... i can show u...
If u want to c a pure bred 2JZ ... i can show u....
If u want to c a heavily modded pure bred M50 + turbo + godlike power ... ramsing can show u...
If u want to c the smoothness of a pure bred V8 E34... i can show u...
If u want to feel the brute of a pure bred V12 E34... Tom can show u...

If u want to be respected... show respect to others first..

:listen: some "howling" there bro :biggrin::top::top::top:

so...any E39 with 2JZ here ?

Was quoted 15k for 2J conversion @ Sunway...I just saw e24 body with 2jz :D

15ks sounds resonable.....for a 2j conversion bazet......

different ppl different opinion......whats there to be mad about........if a human being choose to have a different religion....that doesnt mean he's no longer a human......just follow ur feelings......and do it......

blackhowling is my sifu. what i know about car, i learnt from him. he always tell me that for toyota engines, he is king. his current engine in the orange spaceframe supra, he only using 5 pistons to get 700whp. the 6th piston he is keeping for when he wants to go 1400whp.

he also told me saves minyak, coz the 6th piston he put the motorbike oil, so when burn with petrol, can have smoke like the mat rempit motorbike, come out of ekzos!!!!

one car my car will also be like his one, 5 pitsons with big big power. but now I'm still learning from him. I attend his class once a week, in room at Spa D Howling. very hard work to study, i always go home very tired and legs like taufu.

Top Bottom