weird sound from left rear

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

safrul

Official Member
HiMy car got this ting....ting sound sometimes when i drive very slow abut 20-30 kmh. Looks like its from left rear. But when i goyang2 the ekzos, no sound pulak..Any idea what is it? anyone face this ting ting sound before?

I believe something inside your tyre. (Tube nuts )

Jack up the car, spin the wheel.

Inside the tyre also got tube nut, I believe is 2 nuts locking each other. May be one loose out.

Happen to my ride.....but my is rear right.

this type of sound very difficult to tangkap, sometimes u go mechanic and put your car whole day also they cannot tangkap. i basically remove all the stuff in my boot and place back one piece by one piece and drive for few days to identify the sound. finally found out the battery not tighten properly

bro

might be yr rear top mounting absorber...

just my 2 cents...good luck

hmm it should be something to do with the tyre or absorber..because i recently change both

Now you know where your house pet pussy have gone.. it in the boot trying to get out... Haha..

Seriously.. It the noise is speed related, it would be advisable to rotate the wheels with the car jacked up. That way you can eliminate the road noise and concentrate on the rotating and moving parts that cause the ting-ting sound.

I would agree with Yen42. My mechanic said the same thing about my car, though haven't get it done yet. Nothing serious, just irritating sometimes.

Top Bottom