wanted:calipers for e30 ATE Power disc slotted disc

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jagmalhi

Club Guest
hi guys,anyone got a pair lying around?wanna change front to ATE power disc. or anyone know where i can get a brand new one for roughly how much?thanks:top:

Jag, there's none in the market now, all sold out...better buy original disc's..

normal original discs someone was saying is around below 300 right for the ate one?can remember who was it ah?i can remember which thread i read it in..i might as well buy the ori disc la..haha..but back disc conversion is important right pussy?

pussy;237821 said:
Jag, there's none in the market now, all sold out...better buy original disc's..

Really??? How come I see a set lying on the floor of a spareparts shop?:smokin:

jagmalhi;237855 said:
normal original discs someone was saying is around below 300 right for the ate one?can remember who was it ah?i can remember which thread i read it in..i might as well buy the ori disc la..haha..but back disc conversion is important right pussy?

That was me, mate. RM280 for ATE Discs, ventilated, brand new.

Posted earlier in this thread:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13835&page=1

ATE disc can work on standard calipers......even girling ones like mine.

Hope u dun mind some noise when using this disc.

Otherwise ok but depends what u want also...

I have a pair of OEM girling calipers for the vented front disc rotors.

Attached is a pic of the ATE Disc i was talking about for clarification purposes:

wokie wokie i think i'll just change my front disc to normal ate,back convert to disc then change the brake booster,pump etc cukup la..phew..nak mod brakes pun rambut jatuh di..abang pussy still got hair tak with all the mods in your car?kehkeh

Jules;237919 said:
ATE disc can work on standard calipers......even girling ones like mine.

Hope u dun mind some noise when using this disc.

Otherwise ok but depends what u want also...

sorry I mean ATE power disc... it comes with grooves like ATOMIC logo pattern. This creates the noise I mean...

If standard plain disc as per your picture, go for stock is also good.

berserkroid where'd u buy your discs and got contact number?i go get this weekend la..anyone can recommend good brake pads?and if i wanna service my caliper,what to do? also, roughly how much do steel braided brake lines cost and where to buy?tq tq!

jagmalhi;238053 said:
berserkroid where'd u buy your discs and got contact number?i go get this weekend la..anyone can recommend good brake pads?and if i wanna service my caliper,what to do? also, roughly how much do steel braided brake lines cost and where to buy?tq tq!

PM You already. Don't forget to thank Fabian as well, he gave the original tip.

thank you to EVERYONE for your help and opinions :D much appreciated! eh sorry to divert sikit, but im a bit blur on the TT thread,when is the next one and where ah?

Top Bottom