Want a cheap BMW M5?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

Talking about a brand new F10 BMW M5, one that comes with all the toys and so on yet it is on the market for a very small amount of money.
F10-BMW-M5.jpg
So how small would it be for a BMW M5 to qualify as cheap? In the case of the F10 it’s just €31.990 or roughly 40.000 USD.That’s considerably less than the list price and even if you get some sort of insider’s discount you’ll still need to pay at least some 90.000 USD to get one.The one for sale here even has some extra kit in it. Once again, there’s no issue about it having done several million miles.
Crashed-F10-BMW-M5-1.jpg
Only 1500 miles appear on the odometer. It sounds like an incredible deal on a cheap BMW M5 but, much like anything else on the second market, a very low price means there’s a massive problem with it.In this case, the problem is that while the engine and gearbox are fine, the rest of the car was massively damaged in the first F10 M5 crash on the Autobahn.Too bad. A great car such as this deserves to be more than just a spare parts bin for cars like it that are still on the road.
Crashed-F10-BMW-M5-2.jpg
Mind you, fixing it up isn’t possible since there is some considerable damage to the passenger safety cell and fixing it, if possible, would cost a whole lot more than a new car.As seen on mobile

First accident involving F10 BMW M5 took place on the Autobahn

Not everything about the F10 BMW M5 is great news. After joyous reviews, immense happiness and remarkable performance we’re put in touch with the dark side of this car.A new bit of news about is sad, borderline on tragic really as the first ever major accident involving one of these sport sedans.

Crashed-F10-BMW-M5-3.jpg

It happened on the Autobahn, at tremendous speed and ended with two people seriously injured and a completely ruined BMW M5.

The incident occurred as the driver was going along at a speed of 186 mph and he had to swerve in order to avoid another motorist.
Thus, he hit the lane divider, was thrown back out of it, sent rolling over several times and eventually came to a halt on the grass just outside the Autobahn.

Crashed-F10-BMW-M5-1.jpg

It is remarkable that under these conditions a 60 year old driver and a 20 year old passenger both survived. Naturally, they’re seriously injured but the important thing is that they’re alive.
Part of their survival is due to the great design and engineering that went into the road network in Germany and the passenger cell of the M5 and part of it is due to the conditions.
The F10 BMW M5′s driver was followed by two of his sons, one drove a BMW M6 and the other drove an M3. I wonder what’s the family’s favorite brand.

Crashed-F10-BMW-M5-2.jpg

Both arrived on sight very fast and after the whole thing and used a fire extinguisher to control further damage and immediately called the authorities.
Sadly, the driver that made the mistake of getting in the way at such speeds has fled the scene of the accident and he’s yet to be identified.

they should ship it to malaysia. i'm sure our local guys can humpty dumpty together agian. m'sia boleh!

ramsing;754138 said:
they should ship it to malaysia. i'm sure our local guys can humpty dumpty together agian. m'sia boleh!

and not to forget it will appear for sale with quotes:

- one owner
- king of the condition
- lady driver
- only used to ferry kids to school
- low mileage
- 101% accident free

:p

ramsing;754138 said:

what la, since the custom's wont be able to see what model it is, they would probably write it as 'proton potong' in the custom AP...heheheh

V-man ...papa smurf needs a new heart ? this would be the best heart you can get ....

ICEMAN 13;754160 said:
V-man ...papa smurf needs a new heart ? this would be the best heart you can get ....

hahaha... i cannot handle that much power la... 525i is just about nice :) Tested the 520i Manual pun ok actually...hehe

The most famous quote :

TIP TOP CONDITION

V-Man;754146 said:

- one owner
- king of the condition
- lady driver
- low mileage
- 101% accident free

Additional famous quotes:

- One director owner
- last owner upgrades new 3/5/7 series

lol

ramsing;754138 said:

V-Man;754146 said:

- one owner
- king of the condition
- lady driver
- low mileage
- 101% accident free

pussy;754153 said:
what la, since the custom's wont be able to see what model it is, they would probably write it as 'proton potong' in the custom AP...heheheh

Daniel E30;754184 said:
The most famous quote :

TIP TOP CONDITION

huskar3399;754200 said:
Additional famous quotes:

- One director owner
- last owner upgrades new 3/5/7 series

lol

Wah, you guys are good in story telling hor...must have scored A+ in this story telling...

BlackE90;754227 said:
Wah, you guys are good in story telling hor...must have scored A+ in this story telling...

Fill what's empty, Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. :top:

* OWNER BOUGHT NEW CAR BEFORE,
* 1 DIRECTOR OWNER,
* REAL 100% ONE OWNER,
* NEW NICE NUMBER PLATE,
* SINGLE VIP NUMBER PLATE BEFORE,
* ORIGINAL COLOUR,
* LOW MILEAGE,
* SELDOM USE,
* AS GOOD AS NEW,
* NEW MODEL,
* LATEST MODEL,
* NEW FACELIFT VERSION,
* 100% CLEAR STOCK PRICE IN TOWN,
* 100% CLEAN INTERIOR,
* 100% TIP TOP CONDITION,
* 99% LIKE NEW CAR,
* FULL SPEC,
* FULL AERO WIDE BODYKITS,
* GLASS ROOF,SUNROOF,MOONROOF,
* DIGITAL AIRCOND BUTTON,
* HIFI SOUND SYSTEM,
* ORIGINAL FULL NAPPA LEATHER INTERIOR,
* ELECTRIC SEAT WITH MEMORY,
* MULTI FUNCTION STEERING,
* WOOD STEERING WHEEL,
* WALNUT LUXURY INTERIOR,
* AIRBAG,ABS,
* FOG LAMP,
* ORIGINAL ALLOY WHEELS,
* 4 NEW TYRES,
* Selling cheap

For big cc car there is still one which is missing

Pay only 30% road tax price :)

Hehe .....

Sometimes they also put "DATUK OWNER" apart from "DIRECTOR OWNER". To me, what do I fcking care if he's a Datuk or Director being the owner? Weird :)

Some also say King of a Car or Cheapest in Town - wonder which town...hehehe

Top Bottom