Wana buy 6 CD changer for E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shiva73

Club Guest
Guys ..When i bought my car last month , i didnt know that there is a CD changer inside the glove box, well thats is the least place i expect it to be ; ) . To my suprise after info from bro Bailey , i noticed that the cadtrige is missing from the changer.Where can i find this cadtrige or shall i go fo aftermarket one ; will the idrive reconize the aftermarket player ? Infact , i was thinking of checking the changer 1st for its condition before i look for the cadtrige - who knows after i find the cadtrige , then the changer not working pulak .. sweeii.Please advice..TQVM in advance.

mine dont have the cd changer as well so i have requested the dealer to replace it as well as spare keys from BV, we buyer have the rights dont let them escape without giving anything supposed to have ..

Capt..

As i noticed it late , the dealer said that the car comes to him without the changer cadtrige. He also gave me only one key - pejam mata sikit, terus kena goreng punya .

Ouch I feel your pain. If you are around the PJ area we can always meet up and I can pass you my changer cartridge to test if all works well for your set. I checked and after market changers just don't cut it with our car. I tot of just buying an after market one instead of servicing my cartridge but the accessory shop guys all said that the e60 cannot use any other cartridge except the original ones.

desbimmer;603794 said:
Ouch I feel your pain. If you are around the PJ area we can always meet up and I can pass you my changer cartridge to test if all works well for your set. I checked and after market changers just don't cut it with our car. I tot of just buying an after market one instead of servicing my cartridge but the accessory shop guys all said that the e60 cannot use any other cartridge except the original ones.

That will be a good idea, tqvm for your offer bro. Please share your hp in PM so i could call you when i m in PJ.About the aftermarket thingy, thats a real concern. Cant figure out where to get the ori cadtridge. ; (

tq bro

I had the same reason fm dealer but luckily the owner are my good friend so no choice and what I did I'm holding the downpayment rm 5000 as an assurance until i got my cd changer and the spare key I have requested to replace it with original set fm BMW, the latter I have to wait for 1 month coz I heard it can only be made in Germany ( push start ), at the moment I'm still outstation so I cannot give the exact cost anybody knows pls share....

I called the dealer and complained to him , he said he was not aware and will check around if can get it or not. Lets see this monday what he is going to say..!

I m not sure if the CD changer for e39 ( in the bonet ) and e60 in the glove box is the same . Or else i wana go and samun back the catdrige in my e39 that i trade in to him .

Can anyone help to confirm if this cd changers for e39 and e60 are the same ? tqvm

Bro,

I have an extra changer for e60 which came with the car and not used as the previous owner modified it for using ipod. PM me if you are interested but need to test it first if its still in working condition.

Bro .. tqvm for your kind offer.

BTW ,

1) I will try to get it from the dealer.
2) secondly i have to check if my changer is working or not .
3) if nothing above works , i will buzz you for a help .

TQ again bro .

tqvm to brother rogerlee71 who came forward to give away his cd changer to me foc. i still owe you a good dinner.will buz u once i m back.

shiva73;611039 said:
tqvm to brother rogerlee71 who came forward to give away his cd changer to me foc. i still owe you a good dinner.will buz u once i m back.

good for you ...

Top Bottom