W203 c200 sportscoupe to 525d 2006

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SyedMd

I have been thinking about this... My previous car is reliable and sturdy but coupe is small and hard to get in (for rear passenger) so I been looking and saw an advert for 2006 e60 525d prelci with 80k on the clock...
On test drive car is fine (test drive around the dealer compound)
Initially the car won't start then they jump-start it... The first thing I noted is the active steering fault warning at I drive which goes off after a moment... Then the srs warning which also goes off after a moment... The interior and body is pristine and no strange sounds... Was quoted 68k for it... Should I accept the deal? And is diesel maintenance is costlier than my w203? I have spend around 8k for the flywheel restrained belting and battery for my current car... So far so good and only spend around 2k yearly for service... If the maintenance is almost the same I would like to take it...
Please help...

They offer me 1 year warranty and inspection at workshop of my choice after I gave them booking feea

active steering and srs comes on after battery is disconnected and shud go off after a few mins of driving....

for comparison i wont know as i dont own a merc

Hmm my kompressor drain oil a little bit at a time... Might cost 1 liter per year depending on driving style... Is bmw turbidiesel need any particular greasing and how reliable is it compared to the supercharger...

Search at carlist. My
Keywords 525d
The black car... I cannot upload photos... Too large...

Top Bottom