Vyraz Reporting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vyraz

Club Guest
# -What do you drive: Currently a souped up satria but should be an E32 soon# -Male # -Picture of you(optional): None, too ugly# -Location: Ampang, Selangor / Penang# -Occupation: Service Desk Analyst# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: erm looking for more info on BMW E32's?# -When was it? Just recently# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? hopefully to join a group of ppl with the same interest thats not just abt how much u spend on d car but how much you love it.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? to be the most informative club about beemers for malaysia# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Get a Z4 M spec for my wife (its her dream car)hi, im vyraz (pronounced Virus) nice to meet you all

Hello Vyraz.

Nice name.

Haha. Probably infectious in nature being around you. :D

Anyways, souped up Satria to E32. Fuyoh!

E32 730i? No regrets once you've driven it. I'm a current E32 driver myself. Very much attached to my Dolphin Grey example.

Would love to see pics of your ride once you have it! :rock:

Eggie86;523195 said:
Hello Vyraz.

Nice name.

Haha. Probably infectious in nature being around you. :D

Anyways, souped up Satria to E32. Fuyoh!

E32 730i? No regrets once you've driven it. I'm a current E32 driver myself. Very much attached to my Dolphin Grey example.

Would love to see pics of your ride once you have it! :rock:

hey eggie, thanx for posting, yea. tired of pushing d car d coz im recently married, love my car to bits but cant spend the money anymore. now waiting to get an E32 1JZ but wont be too soon. i like knowing about my car so im reading up alot about it. and if things go well, its supposed to look sleek and mafia lookin.

IceMan: thanx bro. hope to learn alot from you guys

Vyraz;523199 said:
hey eggie, thanx for posting, yea. tired of pushing d car d coz im recently married, love my car to bits but cant spend the money anymore. now waiting to get an E32 1JZ but wont be too soon. i like knowing about my car so im reading up alot about it. and if things go well, its supposed to look sleek and mafia lookin.

IceMan: thanx bro. hope to learn alot from you guys

Can't spend the money? Hmm, you mean maintenance-wise?

Well, depends on driving style and how good you look after it I suppose. And hopefully you're lucky enough to get a decent example which had been really cared for well. E32s are now selling at unbelievably cheap prices, especially the pre-90s models.

Ahh, 1JZ huh. Should be pretty good. Got a few members here driving E32s/34s with Jap hearts so I certain you're able to gain from their first-hand experiences.

Mafia looking? Hmm, planning to slap some bling rims and super shiny black paint? :D

Btw, here's a very good site for E32s.

http://www.meeknet.co.uk/E32/Index.htm

thanx for d link bro..
well cant spend d money is more like cant spend d money modding it anymore.. i do love cars and take care of them... just that i have an itch to mod to make it go faster
i somehow believe that if i get this beemer then i shouldnt be modding anymore... i hope

Vyraz;523216 said:
thanx for d link bro..
well cant spend d money is more like cant spend d money modding it anymore.. i do love cars and take care of them... just that i have an itch to mod to make it go faster
i somehow believe that if i get this beemer then i shouldnt be modding anymore... i hope

No worries. We all join forum to broaden our knowledge bro. Haha.

Oh, modding. Well, depends on what car you'll get bro. 1JZ should be kinda quick d compared to my stock-standard 730i. =P

But I'm certain kinda difficult to get rid of your modding desires. After all, old habits die hard.

If you're getting an E32, make sure change rims. Haha. Stock standard ones doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, although they're obviously comfortable. :D

hmmm prob is, dont get much info on rims and things.. like the PDC and stuff. was thinking of getting staggered rims, my fren has an E46 with staggered rims and they look awesome

Vyraz;523239 said:
hmmm prob is, dont get much info on rims and things.. like the PDC and stuff. was thinking of getting staggered rims, my fren has an E46 with staggered rims and they look awesome

Hmm, PDC huh? If not mistaken, the E32 model didn't come equipped with PDC. Only the later models, E38 onwards had them.

Hmm, what type of info you want on rims? Type/style/sizes etc?

Try this site. Pretty good with pics.

http://www.bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/wheels/BMWWheels.htm

The rims I'm currently using are these:

http://www.bmwwheels.com/bmwwheels_detail.asp?ws=115&Series=E60

erm pdc is the distance between the gaps in your rims.

like pdc 100 or 144.2 or something like that.

Vyraz;523494 said:
erm pdc is the distance between the gaps in your rims.

like pdc 100 or 144.2 or something like that.

Ahh, my mistake bro. Haha. Thought u were referring to Parking Distance thingy. :D

no prob dude, i know a guy that deal with ICE and stuff, so its prolly gonna be a reverse cam for me. also, would like to know, been looking around for pics of the interior, have a few questions abt the E32:

1. can we remove the wooden panels? (in case we need to fix them or anything) i mean all of them?
2. i saw a pic of the radio. there is a sorta number pad next to it. what is that?
3. suspension: i heard it is self leveling for the back, what about the front? and does anyone know how to adjust or repair these? can these be replaced with normal shocks?

Vyraz;523541 said:
no prob dude, i know a guy that deal with ICE and stuff, so its prolly gonna be a reverse cam for me. also, would like to know, been looking around for pics of the interior, have a few questions abt the E32:

1. can we remove the wooden panels? (in case we need to fix them or anything) i mean all of them?
2. i saw a pic of the radio. there is a sorta number pad next to it. what is that?
3. suspension: i heard it is self leveling for the back, what about the front? and does anyone know how to adjust or repair these? can these be replaced with normal shocks?

Hmm, wooden panels, I'm not too sure. Should be able too. Mine's is fading, looks like cheap wood too. Mind you, the E32, especially the older models are fast approaching 20 years, so the interior is likely to age as well. So far my car's seats are coping well, since they're the cloth type, but the wooden trims are starting to rattle and fall apart.

The number pad next to the radio, is actually the on board computer I think. Cos I use that to set the date and time, as well as adjust the settings like miles travelled etc.

Not too familiar about the suspension, cos mine is running on stock standard shocks. I believe the hydraulics of the E32 should be fairly affordable to remedy bro.

Eggie86;523605 said:
Hmm, wooden panels, I'm not too sure. Should be able too. Mine's is fading, looks like cheap wood too. Mind you, the E32, especially the older models are fast approaching 20 years, so the interior is likely to age as well. So far my car's seats are coping well, since they's cloth type, but the wooden trims are starting to rattle and fall apart.

The number pad next to the radio, is actually the on board computer I think. Cos I use that to set the date and time, as well as adjust the settings like miles travelled etc.

Not too familiar about the suspension, cos mine is running on stock standard shocks. I believe the hydraulics of the E32 should be fairly affordable to remedy bro.

ahh.. i see.. ok. coz i kinda hate the wooden panels... was thinking of changing them or wrapping them up..
i see, so that keypad controls the ODO and clock etc? hmm.. interesting. is it hard to swap the radio with a 3rd party one?

Vyraz;523620 said:
ahh.. i see.. ok. coz i kinda hate the wooden panels... was thinking of changing them or wrapping them up..
i see, so that keypad controls the ODO and clock etc? hmm.. interesting. is it hard to swap the radio with a 3rd party one?

Yep, keypad I rarely touch, unless battery drain and recharge, then I hafto reset date and time. Other than that, I rarely use the OBC. The indicator stalk [left side of wheel] can be used to access the OBC screen on the dashboard. Got one website where tips and tricks of adjusting the OBC to show what we really want too.

Not so hard to change radio. I got rid of the ori radio 2 years ago and got myself a decent head unit. Haha. I'm sure a modder like you will be more than capable of finding ways to improve the car's sound system. :D Wahahaha.

Top Bottom