VixxxCustoms - Pimp Ma Ride (E39)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Phase 2, SS dummy ejos:

Done:

I told him that i will rec more fren to him. He said NOOO, this is his first and last one......

Since cant afford to buy real M5 Titanium Line now, so i make one similar

Matched with steering msport casing color

Dashboard Trim

Left Door Trim

Right Door Trim

The MPOWER engine cover, Sprayed in matt gold

And temp changed the angel eye from red to back to amber.....

Tu dia pasang susuk plak. E39 paling bergetah in Msia

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ini lah thread contained with most rachuunnnn...
owner thread ni memang dikenali sbg penternak virus/rachuunn yg berjaya di gombak!!

Shahrezan;838545 said:
ini lah thread contained with most rachuunnnn...
owner thread ni memang dikenali sbg penternak virus/rachuunn yg berjaya di gombak!!

Also good and nice guy :shakehands:

Quick break :), have fun reading

20 years with my wife

A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appeared to be deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She saw him wipe a tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee.

"What's the matter dear? Why are you down here at this time of night?" she asked.

"Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating and you were only 16?" he asked.

"Yes I do." she replied.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes Yes I do." she replied.

"Do you remember your father when he shoved that shotgun in my face and said.'Either you marry my daughter or spend twenty years in jail'?"

"Yes I do", she replied.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, " You know I would have gotten out today."

vixxx;839254 said:
Quick break :), have fun reading

20 years with my wife

A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appeared to be deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She saw him wipe a tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee.

"What's the matter dear? Why are you down here at this time of night?" she asked.

"Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating and you were only 16?" he asked.

"Yes I do." she replied.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes Yes I do." she replied.

"Do you remember your father when he shoved that shotgun in my face and said.'Either you marry my daughter or spend twenty years in jail'?"

"Yes I do", she replied.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, " You know I would have gotten out today."

Hehehehe......terbaek bro!

Laici Kang session with Mtigo, Rizal, Deng99, Taufiq, Awe, Anaksiam01

This morning visit Teik Chan Tyre Shop for onwheel balancing, recommended by Deng99 - tq.

Reached the shop 9:00am, the door still close but saw many customer waiting and start roll their car registration no....am no 21!!!

HWD7788, Taxi - Saga, hes here since 6:00am
WVX303, BMW F10, from Puchong

....am excited :rock:

The door open at 10am, was bit lucky got my car done earlier as am only doing on wheel balancing....leaving around 1pm

Heres the manual alignment tool

Today damaged for wobbling issue

Collected my ARB Polyurethane Performance Bush, today burned another $280

No more wobbling after on wheel balancing? e39 is sensitive and wobbling issue would be a headache issue sometime.

Top Bottom