VixxxCustoms - Pimp Ma Ride (E39)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;831461 said:
Your small head felt i was mad?

Wow..

U join Kulim drive right, hope to meet u soon.

Cheers!

Wakawakawaka...
Cool man...no hard feeling...cheers bro...:top:
Kulim drive not too sure at the moment have to see my schedule...

Awe, for some of you may familiar with his name and some of you may not. He is my trusted friend who usually helps me and most of e39 buddies most especially with their bimmers in car repairs and checkup. He participated most of the E39 DIY/TT session held at Aimar Conner Gombak and he is also part of Committee Member who have tremendous contribution in ///MFEST 2012 at Genting (including making of the trophies, car breakdown support). Awe is well-known in his humble expertise as Mech BMW bawah pokok. It has been a year he have been diligently repairing customer cars just in front of his apartment parking lot, with 10X10 covered tent, bimmers were required to make an appointment before sending the car due to the limited space.

My intention is not to make a profile about Awe but to share an incident of his humble beginnings.

Yesterday, the tent was badly hit by strong winds which cause the roof of the tent to be torn down. This incident has been made aware to me around 4pm via Volvos. Promptly upon knowing this sad incident promptly an emergency fund has been formed and all the close members have been informed via whatsapp. Surprisingly, within few hours we managed to collect up to RM1,300. The money has been passed to Awe last night, witness by Haywire/Shah/Taufiq. He called me up this morning, told me that he shared the good tidings to his wife – They both bersyukur, and they never expected such blessing. He would like to extend a very big “Thank You” to all that have contributed build what have been destroyed and to let him able to continue his good work. With that contribution he will be able to have a proper and stronger tent to have a more conducive place for him to work and make wonders with your cars.

To the contributors! I am very pleased and amaze with all the help. To, Taufiq/ Volvos/ Shah330/ Anaksiam01/ Rizal/ JFT64 / Harbhajan/ Deng99/ Jaar/ Mtigo/ Yazmeen/ Haywire – you guys have a Beautiful Heart.

I salute every one of you and once again a million thanks!!!!

Dear nik bro...
Dont mention it ok....
Its just a small contrbution quess...
Well we still needs our power bmw mech to perform n service our bm right...
So really needs a new shade...

aku bawak lori dan bas....ko adaaaaa...

Hes an honest mechanic i would say. Been with Awe for a quite number of years. To us, he is not just a mechanic, he is our dear friend. All the best awe. GBU.

Thumbs up to everyone who have participated in this so called 'derma ihsan kilat'!!
As for myself I take it as ' aku n keta aku juga yg 'duduk situ nanti'....hahahah
vixxx;831486 said:
Awe, for some of you may familiar with his name and some of you may not. He is my trusted friend who usually helps me and most of e39 buddies most especially with their bimmers in car repairs and checkup. He participated most of the E39 DIY/TT session held at Aimar Conner Gombak and he is also part of Committee Member who have tremendous contribution in ///MFEST 2012 at Genting (including making of the trophies, car breakdown support). Awe is well-known in his humble expertise as Mech BMW bawah pokok. It has been a year he have been diligently repairing customer cars just in front of his apartment parking lot, with 10X10 covered tent, bimmers were required to make an appointment before sending the car due to the limited space.

My intention is not to make a profile about Awe but to share an incident of his humble beginnings.

Yesterday, the tent was badly hit by strong winds which cause the roof of the tent to be torn down. This incident has been made aware to me around 4pm via Volvos. Promptly upon knowing this sad incident promptly an emergency fund has been formed and all the close members have been informed via whatsapp. Surprisingly, within few hours we managed to collect up to RM1,300. The money has been passed to Awe last night, witness by Haywire/Shah/Taufiq. He called me up this morning, told me that he shared the good tidings to his wife – They both bersyukur, and they never expected such blessing. He would like to extend a very big “Thank You” to all that have contributed build what have been destroyed and to let him able to continue his good work. With that contribution he will be able to have a proper and stronger tent to have a more conducive place for him to work and make wonders with your cars.

To the contributors! I am very pleased and amaze with all the help. To, Taufiq/ Volvos/ Shah330/ Anaksiam01/ Rizal/ JFT64 / Harbhajan/ Deng99/ Jaar/ Mtigo/ Yazmeen/ Haywire – you guys have a Beautiful Heart.

I salute every one of you and once again a million thanks!!!!

Sorry for the incident and well done to u guys. Maybe its about time for him to venture on his own workshop. Better for everybody and his own future too.

E39er gang really like a family. So nice to hear such warm-hearted scene.

Incident like this can be a real disaster, especially when happen just before raya, the time you need money.

You guys are great!!

Its just a small contribution compared to what he has done..he is more than iust a friend..he is our brother...keep up the good work!

Top Bottom