Video: my E30 at Sepang and playing with a DC5 :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
HO Liao also.....is that a motorcycle helmet with visor that you are wearing?...you could shed the passenger on your left to be lighter...lol

Fabian, how much to paid for track day? Im tempted to take a drive...my last newbie experience was at the old batu tiga circuit with my putra 4g93T, years ago...

From what I know, there isn't that many open track days in SIC in recent years. the last open trackday which I got to know about, SIC was charging RM200 or was it 300. This is 2x the amount charged back in 2004. I still remember paying RM130 for track fees back then.
Anyway, Adian is the organiser for RCA track days and SNF track events... search for ignition.my on Facebook for event details and updates.
While I'm one of the instructors for HPC track events. (www.hpcmotorsports.com)

FYI, HPC is getting some dates from SIC for next year's track event, will post up the event here when the dates are firmed.

wahh..very nice track day..you should know better Bro..that vtec only counter you at the straight road...the rest all your's...some little upgrade at the engine...if you weish to transplant m42 should perform better i guessed...i missed the PRAAANNNGGGG sound..damn nice..but E30 is almost the best..

fabianyee;689518 said:
From what I know, there isn't that many open track days in SIC in recent years. the last open trackday which I got to know about, SIC was charging RM200 or was it 300. This is 2x the amount charged back in 2004. I still remember paying RM130 for track fees back then.
Anyway, Adian is the organiser for RCA track days and SNF track events... search for ignition.my on Facebook for event details and updates.
While I'm one of the instructors for HPC track events. (www.hpcmotorsports.com)

FYI, HPC is getting some dates from SIC for next year's track event, will post up the event here when the dates are firmed.

Thanks, will check it out....eager to bring my e30 baby for a run....Will PM you on the struts

BitecBeso;689734 said:
wahh..very nice track day..you should know better Bro..that vtec only counter you at the straight road...the rest all your's...some little upgrade at the engine...if you weish to transplant m42 should perform better i guessed...i missed the PRAAANNNGGGG sound..damn nice..but E30 is almost the best..
Honestly and no offence to anyone, the current K20A is awesome...try transplanting that into a EK or EG or even a Jazz....super fast..but then, a bit ah beng with the PRAANNNGGGG sound...hehehehe...mine used to be that too

I believe a "micheal schumacher material" in a 20 years old N/A M3 will beat any "micheal schumacher wannabe" in a State of the Art turbo charged DC5 anyday, anytime, anywhere.

Here's the incar video of my one and only flyer lap at last weekend's MegaLAP Time Attack. Wasn't perfect. 2m53 but still won my class hehe! Next round is 21 April, will do some tweaks and chassis strengthening, hop some kerbs, and hope to do 2m48 on Bridgestone Re001s.

BTW come on guys, join la. The Clubsprint category is for cars like ours! No one could believe my old E30 beat the rest by miles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgDQuhNr3c

[video=youtube;TXgDQuhNr3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgDQuhNr3c[/video]

Top Bottom