Vaanikam

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

indianloveguru

Club Guest
VaanikamI just bought my 523 from :56:Cahaya. I hope to share viewpoints with everbody here.If anybody like to have a meeting and like to curry with teh tarik, contact me. better still, come to my restaurant in Brickfield. It is very close to ymca.Not very happy with after service from the dealer. The lying siewmai-monkeys there are sweet talkers when shopping.Auto Bavaria may be expensive but the service is competent. Now I take my car to Sunway for full servicing. Happy now. Very careful in taking care and ok pricing charges. I will never go to :bootyshake:Cahaya again. I will not go to just anybody without references again.Be careful when buying next time. Better to pay a bit more and get honest and genuine helpful advice. Not lies like I got.have a jolly goodday ahead!

Welcome to the club, Guru!

Do join as official member...membership has it privileges!!!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Cahaya! Check around in the forum, i think you will be able to learn a thing or two here! Good Luck!

indianloveguru;339664 said:
Vaanikam

I just bought my 523 from :56:Cahaya.

I hope to share viewpoints with everbody here.

If anybody like to have a meeting and like to curry with teh tarik, contact me. better still, come to my restaurant in Brickfield. It is very close to ymca.

Not very happy with after service from the dealer. The lying siewmai-monkeys there are sweet talkers when shopping.

Auto Bavaria may be expensive but the service is competent. Now I take my car to Sunway for full servicing. Happy now. Very careful in taking care and ok pricing charges.

I will never go to :bootyshake:Cahaya again. I will not go to just anybody without references again.

Be careful when buying next time. Better to pay a bit more and get honest and genuine helpful advice. Not lies like I got.

have a jolly goodday ahead!

Talaivaaaaa.....Where is your Restaurant la ? What name....

Valga Makkal Sakti

hey there

welcome ...do share you sentiments about Cahaya bro ... as no one will know if you did not write here ...

bro,

there must be alomst fifty if not more restaurants in B'Fields.

which one is yours and welcome to the club.

cheers.

ICEMAN 13;339677 said:
hey there

welcome ...do share you sentiments about Cahaya bro ... as no one will know if you did not write here ...

Correct, Correct, Correct!

welcome bro, what's your shop name, staying nearby too......

Correct, Correct, Correct!:rolleyes:

must be busy at his shop....

by the way, Welcome to the club.

regards.

hi mate, i tot about it and think no harm sharing!!

I am a good friend the group wher you purchased the car. I bought all my cars from them, YAP Brothers. Cahaya is also one of their clans. Im usually given a special price so i can make a little profit on any car i choose to nego and sell at my own price. i've been in business wt them fr about 8 years now.

I do help my family and friends in sourcing fr good 2nd hand cars, on a personal basis at my free time. and yes, i choose all my cars from them. i usually speak to David Yap and he is very kind and honest wt his cars. It must be some salesman who attended to you in Cahaya, or Calvin Yap himself.

Im really intrested to know ur bad experience wt them.. I will definately speak to them about ur unhappy purchase if you wish so. let me know if there is anyway i can help...

cheers..:top:

indianloveguru;339664 said:
Vaanikam

I just bought my 523 from :56:Cahaya.
I hope to share viewpoints with everbody here.
If anybody like to have a meeting and like to curry with teh tarik, contact me. better still, come to my restaurant in Brickfield. It is very close to ymca.
Not very happy with after service from the dealer. The lying siewmai-monkeys there are sweet talkers when shopping.
Auto Bavaria may be expensive but the service is competent. Now I take my car to Sunway for full servicing. Happy now. Very careful in taking care and ok pricing charges.
I will never go to :bootyshake:Cahaya again. I will not go to just anybody without references again.
Be careful when buying next time. Better to pay a bit more and get honest and genuine helpful advice. Not lies like I got.
have a jolly goodday ahead!

Hi loveguru was the man eating siew mai? or look? been there myself too. my friend did not like the answers the SM gave. shifty looking dude with shifty narrow specs.

:78:

slidetaker;340168 said:
Hi loveguru was the man eating siew mai? or look? been there myself too. my friend did not like the answers the SM gave. shifty looking dude with shifty narrow specs.

:78:

SM must be George based on ur description, i hate him too...very arrogant!!

aiseyman...what is the name of your restaurant lar dei....hungry now...looking for new places, new experiences.....hehehe!

Top Bottom