Urgently required! complete dashboard wiring for m20b25 conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

trust-one

Club Guest
Hi guys..I need a complete RHD dashboard wiring for my m20b25 conversion.Need it urgently...if anyone have it, plz PM me or sms me 012-4441323.Thanks.

primary one (fuse connected) or the secondary one hanging under the dashboard ?

if fuse connected, be prepared to buy expensive, cos it only comes with half cuts.... under dash maybe can..
by the way, why do you need it ? changing from L-jet to motoronic ?

pussy;678550 said:
primary one (fuse connected) or the secondary one hanging under the dashboard ?

if fuse connected, be prepared to buy expensive, cos it only comes with half cuts.... under dash maybe can..
by the way, why do you need it ? changing from L-jet to motoronic ?

Nope bro, I need both and this happen becoz of my stupidity, my halfcut is LHD and I think that
The old wiring is useless so i cut and throw away the dashboard wiring bro.

Anyway of getting it?

trust-one;678539 said:
Hi guys..

I need a complete RHD dashboard wiring for my m20b25 conversion.
Need it urgently...if anyone have it, plz PM me or sms me 012-4441323.

Thanks.

anyone???????????????????????????????????

can help, but if you search the forum threads, there is a answer to it...

by the way, who is your mechanic ?

pussy;678666 said:
can help, but if you search the forum threads, there is a answer to it...

by the way, who is your mechanic ?

PM Auto ...shop in bangi.
Which tread? I tried to search but can find any specific thread?

trust-one;678823 said:
PM Auto ...shop in bangi.
Which tread? I tried to search but can find any specific thread?

you were wondering why nobody answered you in this thread, because i supposed they wont' tell you cos they dun know.

actually, any experinced mechanic would be able to settle the wires from a left hand to a right hand.. there is a few examples of e30 owners driving around.
Your mechanic should have advised before you bought a left hand half-cut and now he needs a righthand wiring loom.

you should have consulted a few members here before putting in a shop that has no experince of this type of conversion, hence i know a handful of mechanic's with good wiring hands will able to sort it out.

by the way, you still can use the L-Jet fuse wiring loom without touching everything below the dash...

if you look at the C-101 plug, which connects the engine wiring to the ecu loom info line, the Motoronic uses about 14pins of connection, where else the L-Jet uses 7 wires only. connect that. if your mechanic can't do that, pull your car out from shop and move to one that can sort it out.

that's much i can help you, the rest is in your hands...

Top Bottom