URGENTLY NEED HELP ON MY X1

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

junfei89

just get my new f48 x1 on last saturday, when otw driving back to home, heard the "krok.krok krok" sound on right rear wheel side..at first i thought the car was new so it might be a while but after few more days the sound is worst and louder than before..so drove back the car to quill service centre and ask them check for me..after a test drive from them and they also heard the sound clearly..but the worst thing is they also dunno what is the problem ?? just told me it maybe bearing, absorber problem..and the most funny thing is they never face this problem before.my car is the 1st case..so i have to put my car at service centre for them to figure out the problem..

question to all the x1 owner, did u all facing the same problem like me before ?what is the problem ? 4 very sad now, a failure experience for my 1st time to get into conti cars..

I suggest you go to another service center. A different foreman may have the answer

By the way is your issues resolve ?
Just curious on the sound you mentioned as I also pick up my X1 this month but sent to workshop 4 days later due to engine fail to start and stay there for 3 weeks. LOL
To make things worse, on the day of collection spotted they drip some chemical or solvent that is so strong that created a blister on the rear bumper
and had a slight knock as well. Car stay for another 5 days.
Just to share my issues to make you feel better as my situation is worse. :(

Top Bottom