URGENT !!! Stolen BMW X5 !!! Pls help notify if seen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Neilw

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Please notify me if any of you guys see this car on the road. The car belongs to my company and has been stolen by one of my staff ..BMW X5 - 2003Colour BlackWUD 6620Thanks

Oh sorry to hear about this bro..
Sure will buzz here if meet with it...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Thanks bro, we lost 3 cars , 1 beemer and 2 Harriers .

Made police report, but police say cannot do much ...

Neilw;841770 said:
Thanks bro, we lost 3 cars , 1 beemer and 2 Harriers .

Made police report, but police say cannot do much ...

Sorry about your predicament bro, hope you'll get that S.O.B!
"Police say cannot do much" I was like WTF!!! Enforcing crime
is not their responsibility, than what??!! Catching oppositions and
harmless civilian? Come on la... Gaji Buta MF!!

mikeyew;841853 said:
Sorry about your predicament bro, hope you'll get that S.O.B!
"Police say cannot do much" I was like WTF!!! Enforcing crime
is not their responsibility, than what??!! Catching oppositions and
harmless civilian? Come on la... Gaji Buta MF!!

Actually, yes the police are not enforcing crime, they are enforcing the law, if the report has been done, they will act on it...depends on how much info that you provide them.

Strider74;841963 said:
Actually, yes the police are not enforcing crime, they are enforcing the law, if the report has been done, they will act on it...depends on how much info that you provide them.

Aiyo, of course we know what he really mean lah... you police kah?

Lithium2;841976 said:
Aiyo, of course we know what he really mean lah... you police kah?

Thanks bros for the kind comments. The guy who took the cars, has gone into hiding , so hence the police cannot track him to his home. His other business partner is in jail for the recent TNB case. Hence thats why I reached out here, to see if anyone seen the car on the road. especially in housing areas, once i roughly know where the guys has moved to, I will get the cops to move in .

Strider74;841963 said:
Forgive the police coz its a lot of work for them to track down the parents who took their kids out for a walk during Bersih. Violent and serious crimes are 2nd priority becoz of all these workload

Strider74;841963 said:
Forgive the police coz its a lot of work for them to track down the parents who took their kids out for a walk during Bersih. Violent and serious crimes are 2nd priority becoz of all these workload

consoglieri;842318 said:
Some people just know how to talk...try imagine being in someone's shoes first.

Sorry you don't get the point. They are professionals and are paid
to fight crime and enforce the law and if they cannot do their
job like a professional then it's GAJI BUTA as far as I'm concerned.
You can't tell your customer you don't know or "what can I do"
do you? Malaysia will never be a developed country so long as
we have such people running the country. That's a fact.

I think consoglieri is feeling you.
Some others are just opportunistic on different issues.
Will keep our eyes peeled for your X5.

any updates bro? Hope the cars are recovered...

on a side note, too many keyboard warriors in here who are only tong kosong.....ignore them....

gendong;842605 said:
any updates bro? Hope the cars are recovered...

on a side note, too many keyboard warriors in here who are only tong kosong.....ignore them....

Seriously hoping your cars recovered.

Agreed with u bro..... very much easier by just typing/saying rather than u implement/taking action/get into the situation!!
why dont we help by posting pic in social media/ pictures everywhere/ spread out to our own community area and so on compare to blaming others!!

Dear Bros, did not mean to open a hot discussion, just feel hopeless after more than 6 months and the guy is still using the car, some people have seen it around Ampang / Ulu Klang area. But yet we stil cannot trace the car, we just want to get the car back and sell it to pay off the bank loans that we are currently paying

Will have a lookout. Ampang gang take note.

X5 black WUD 6620.

Anything unique about the car as it might be on a different plate?

Noted.
Will have a lookout X5 black WUD 6620 in Putrajaya, Sungai Merab, Bangi, Serdang. Will PM you if spotted in that area.

Rgds.

Neilw;842822 said:
Dear Bros, did not mean to open a hot discussion, just feel hopeless after more than 6 months and the guy is still using the car, some people have seen it around Ampang / Ulu Klang area. But yet we stil cannot trace the car, we just want to get the car back and sell it to pay off the bank loans that we are currently paying

No worries bro. Lets focus the positive energy towards spotting ur ride......

Top Bottom