Upgrade to latest software

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

storm7576

Club Guest
Want to upgrade my 2008 x5's software to a latest version, pls recommend best place to do so. I heard that only AB has original software other workshop use third party software, is it true?

just got my firmware updated by AB. so far no problem with my bluetooth, backup camera, side view camera and tv

storm7576;724172 said:
just got my firmware updated by AB. so far no problem with my bluetooth, backup camera, side view camera and tv
you bought your ride from AB?

They also replaced my fuel pump foc, due to factory recall campaign. but they refuse to service yr car if they found out you or acc shop have tampered so many things

hope you will keep up a good relationship with them, might still need their help one day

FYI, I did it at AB Penang. Not sure Klang valley AB will do the same. Make friends with the service manager, 2 of the service advisors and 2 of the mechanics.

storm7576;724652 said:
They also replaced my fuel pump foc, due to factory recall campaign. but they refuse to service yr car if they found out you or acc shop have tampered so many things

So if your car is not heavily modified they dont mind servicing it?

storm7576;725245 said:
FYI, I did it at AB Penang. Not sure Klang valley AB will do the same. Make friends with the service manager, 2 of the service advisors and 2 of the mechanics.

Interesting. Anybody done this with AB Klang Valley?

Top Bottom