undercarriage cleaning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cHeMiCaL_

Club Guest
bros,any suggestion where this can be done around KL / PJ area? my car's undercarriage is a mess and would love to get it clean up!thanks!

cHeMiCaL_;359381 said:
bros,

any suggestion where this can be done around KL / PJ area? my car's undercarriage is a mess and would love to get it clean up!

thanks!
i think undercarriage cleaning is relatively simply and safe, just spray some chemical and jetspray it off, any carwash with a ramp will do the job (such as in petrol station)

^^^^^ Agree. Just look for a place that has a ramp or those hydraulic jack thingy...

thanks mates. most of the ramp i ever come across were meant for lorry. and man, those jet spray looks scary the pressure of the water could peel the paint off!

come to think of it, quite hard to find the ramp around KL / PJ though. any ideas?

meguiars in pj has the ramp, it's actually for die-hard details...

cheers..

there is a ramp and they do under carriage wash at the Shell along Jalan University in PJ..this is opposite the KFC

pussy;359668 said:
meguiars in pj has the ramp, it's actually for die-hard details...

cheers..

thanks all!

btw if it's not too troublesome, can you guide me to the location of meguiars PJ? If you have GPS co-ordinate if would ease me a lot!!

Worst case, i'll drop by to that shell station along Jalan universiti? Which KFC is that?

sorry as i am very hopeless with directions. thanks again!

if you come from 16section roundabout,turn into Jalan University go down till u see the KFU...thrn in there and the shell is opposite the KFC....they do a reasonably good job

Top Bottom