Ulu langat to Bukit Tinggi/Bentong Run 180km , 3 hours

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sorry to ask so much but just to clarify on the rules

but what if one is at the far back and wants to overtake, like you say need to overtake the lead car but not convoy cars...is this a riddle?

jwah;767619 said:
group 1 lead car is docrayboy

Ribena, if you want to overtake you have to overtake the lead car, but not the convoy cars. For safety.
Can I appoint you as the frontier? You can make it very safe for all the team.

We are already thinking about this and will have a meeting tonight to place all you guys in a right place. that is why we need to know what car the member is using. fast group or leisure group. Bro, you can be ahead of all of us to the frontier, we need to know the road conditions, it is very important for us.
During the convoy, overtaking member car is forbidden! We remain the formation.

Man i like this and i am going to miss it again.The rules are tight and clear and disciplined. Good planing too. Have good clean fun to all the kaki's in this drive. Syabas and :cheers:

Ecco go into the big complex on jalan pasar as soon as u enter the complex turn to your left there is a shop specializing on walkies. Tell the boss u are from BMWClub and he will give u a special price.

Hi guys, my exhaust jatuh... any one know of any exhaust shop that can fix my exhaust ASAP so I can join this drive?

waaa stig! exhaust orso can fall off kaa ... mean driving tu bro ...:4: ....

Any exhaust shop, if no you come to klang. Pm me
Last time your differential also koyak

When I see 200kph, my balls also jatuh.. some more no overtaking.. many will breath into my @ss.. best stay off the road.. :104:

Drive:
1. jwah 320d powerkit
2. Docrayboy 320d chipped
3. Vroom325 325i
4. Daniel E30 E30 White
5. Edward 325i
6. Dark1234 F10 chipped
7. Carlsson 320d Powerkit&Exhaust, chipped, ARB, SwayBar, Powerful stereo
8. Tariq 320d
9. Stig
10. ICEMAN 13 E36
11. slyder 99%
12. Ecc0 Z4M
14. Rattlesnake
15. Rattlesnake fri E60 530d
16. Rattlesnake fri E92
17. Datuk dzul (tentative)

Please get yourself a walkie, this is a jungle area. Handphone doesn't work well, some are without any signal.
Convoy with walkie will maintain the formation very well. Excellent communication!

Guys sorry for this late news but something unavoidable came up 20 mins ago thus I got to withdrawal from joining this drive, have fun and be safe though. Maybe next one if can make it....

Group A ,Frequency: 450.175MHz
1. Docrayboy (Lead car, No:1)
2. Carlsson (assist lead car)
3. Iceman
4. Tariq
5. Ecc0
6. Slyder
7. dzul
8. Edward 325i (Sweeper, No: 0)

jwah (Coordinator , No: "8") Frequencies: 450.175MHz , 435.255MHz

Group B Frequency: 435.255MHz
1. Vroom325 Lwee (Lead car, No: 1)
2. Pang (assist lead car)
3. Stig
4. RattleSnake
5. RattleSnake Fri E60
6. RattleSnake E92
7. Daniel E30 (Sweeper, No: 0)

Wah.. Usually drive so far ah? Maybe next time when I get a walkie. Not well prepared. Thanks for the invi though.

Wow sound interesting... Shit anywhere to reco for a good place to get a walkie? Asking a mate along... A turtle 320i n a e90 m3..

PM Rattlesnake, he just got 3 units for him and friends....At jalan pasar lah, , fast fast, we have 3 seats more

One unit RM380 UHF

Group A ,Frequency: 450.175MHz
1. Docrayboy (Lead car, No:1)
2. Carlsson (assist lead car)
3. Iceman
4. Tariq
5. Ecc0
6. Slyder
7. dzul
8. Edward 325i (Sweeper, No: 0)

jwah (Coordinator , No: "8") Frequencies: 450.175MHz , 435.255MHz

Group B Frequency: 435.255MHz