UDO sighting in JB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Phase5

Club Guest
Hi friends,One nite a couple of weeks ago i went to Jusco @ Tebrau City. When i parked my newly acquired e39, i was delighted to see (the butt of) another e39, coated in enamel white, parked next to my lot.I got out of my car and naturally walked around to have more glance on my bimmer neighbor ... oh mama, it's got a e46 head! I turned to look at the butt again, ya the e39 tail lights were there alrite, but the trunk looked more like that of a 7-series e65!Blimey, what on earth was i looking at??I stepped back and try to see the 'whole picture' - it turned out that this beast had a body of an e34 !I took out my celfon and started snapping a few shots, when the owner came striding towards his ride.We had a friendly chat, exchanged contact numbers, and went our separate ways.Any fellow forumers had similar sighting before?I guess the purist will loath it, but the mod-buffs will love it.Cheers!

Hi guys, sorry to keep you in suspense.
The fotos i shot in my celfon are not worth posting here, as they're taken at the dimly lit carpark at night.
I'll contact the owner and ask his permission for further 'foto session'.
If he allowed, then your eyes got luck. Cheers!

Yea man....pics say a million words....ehermm....so they say....:)

I'm so looking forward to see just how cross a breed this breed is!

Good luck in your attempt!

Top Bottom