Twin Terror!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
I had the honor of viewing two monster E34 at PNDC last Friday.One with a stick....!!! B) the other with MAF conversion from Split Second from BMP Design. Damn..!!!

the Other one is At PNDC chop shop lane to buy the ACS exhaust system.

btw...you guys see the Yellow Sub?????

Wow,

Didnt know there would be a pictorial coverage. Hahahah.....i think "The Other One" is kinda shy la...... :blush:

waaahhh abe izam pegi jalan2 tak bagi tau kawan2 ya...... merajuk kang!!

Originally posted by Jipster@Dec 12 2005, 11:17 AM
waaahhh abe izam pegi jalan2 tak bagi tau kawan2 ya...... merajuk kang!!

Now I know why he neber cum to JB also !!! :hmmph: Don't wanna flen him al-leady la !!! :p

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 12 2005, 12:47 PM

ayaa ... still running-in maaa ....

BTW, it's no longer 3.5 wor ... :nyehehe:

No worries la, bro! But when it's run in ... be sure to pay us a visit down south, k ? Not 3.5L anymore, aah ? Does this mean you're gonna change your nick to 538i or 540i anytime soon ??? :p :nyehehe:

Cheers,

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 12 2005, 11:54 AM
eh .. I didn't see him carrying any camera ??? :blush:
Jeng..!!! Jeng..!!! Jeng..!!!! :nyehehe:

its hapenning la today....at PNDC. Jules learn how to control the Kookkaburra at PNDC Rally circuit. :ph34r:

Hi guys,

What sort of turbos are these cars running ?. Two small Garrett T25 ?. If the power delivery is not so bursty, it would be great to drive.

If they are using a single large turbo like a Skyline R32, then the delivery is just brutual. And potentially dangerous to drive without traction control.

:huh:

Originally posted by E34EuroTouring@Dec 14 2005, 02:59 PM
Hi guys,

What sort of turbos are these cars running ?. Two small Garrett T25 ?. If the power delivery is not so bursty, it would be great to drive.

If they are using a single large turbo like a Skyline R32, then the delivery is just brutual. And potentially dangerous to drive without traction control.

:huh:
E34Euro...

Those cars are still running on the REAL M30B35. B)

Top Bottom