TT on 24.10.08 friday!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jeffroom

Club Guest
To all the z's owner, pls come to TT tis fri at TTDI pasar.Sanjay and gang will be thr!!..so make urself free say ard 9pm.Ok guys?...EYMC sorry bout the stubby antenna i totally forgotten about it, i'll pay u tis fri la wen i see u.

Who is Sanjay and the gang? Are these guys celebrities? Should I bring a camera?

Haha!!!....they r more than celebrities!!!....Yes bring camera along if u wan to!!!.....

At this time, my schedule looks clear for 24th Oct. Hope I can make for my first TT with the Zeemers.

NetMaestro

No problem.....But i won't make it on 24th....So pls snap some pic and post here!! ok ciao...

Cleanworldpeace, r u staying in saujana?...we can meet up and go together coz im staying in subang.

Sounds good. Pls PM or send me an email. Will tell you how to come to my place. I am assuming you are picking me up??? :)

Come to rasta la guys where the rest of the group is also every friday we are there.

TTDI pasar lor...coz everyone like the nasi lemak thr...Cleanworldpeace we convoy thr la..i ajak andrew along!!

TTDI pasar has no nearby toilet. I had to pee at the garbage dump not very far away from the stalls. (cannot tahan mah...)

Hi Jeffroom,

Just kidding about driving me there... Where can we meet to go together?

I would like to give TTDI market a go just to see how the Zeemers group is like. We can always continue after that to Rasta. Parking is normally bad though...

Yes we can alwiz drive to RASta after tht.BTW whr is rasta???...i will text shaifulo about tis tt..

That would be my preference plus I have not tried the nasi lemak at the stall! Yummy...HR, see you at Rasta...

Top Bottom