Tricolour M stitching steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ah Kit does very good work and he's quite good with BMW interior. Best part is his charges are very decent.

I'll be sending my steering for re-wrap soon too. Things are starting to peel off.

finally done.
07062010133.jpg

07062010134.jpg

In the car
07062010141.jpg

07062010146.jpg

looks VERY COOL bro!!!
I'd love to do that for my steering wheel too :D but maybe later... wanna do together with my gear stick as well!

i've visited top cushion just now... quoted for roof, 6 pillars, steering around rm600

ELnino;531473 said:
i've visited top cushion just now... quoted for roof, 6 pillars, steering around rm600
assuming its 250 for steering, 350 for roof and 6 pillars is excellent price man!

but i believed the material use for the roof n pillars is not same as the original...(not sure original one is leather or PU)..

ah kit really done the good job i guess i want to send mine to him too. thank guys to sharing this information.

Original material is not easily sourced.... they can get something close but never the same..

And OEM leather are actually better compared to what you get outside, unless u pay a lot more for it. This was related to us during our club trip to CarbiDeco some years back... Leather supplied to car manufacturers like BMW, Merc etc are of the best quality. Aftermarket upholsterer won't be able to get these first class leather, especially here.. And it's easy to see why, the car maker can buy order in huge volume. U wouldn't want your contract terminated by giving 2nd grade material when they expect 1st class quality.

Anyone can share Ah Kit's Contact? I from JB and looking to rewrap my Mtech Seat which have the fabric in the center.

BTW anyone know how much it cost to just wrap the center part of the MtecH Seat?

Thanks
Kelvin

his address & phone :

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor
019-2296909 / 0193306909

ELnino;532430 said:
his address & phone :

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor
019-2296909 / 0193306909

Bookmarked!! :wink:

I've used Ah Kit's services before also.
He refurbished my Volvo's roof and A pillar, including touch up of the door cards. RM400 total as mine is an estate wagon hence more material required. Workmanship was good. I was happy.
Some months back I dropped off my steering wheel for leather wrapping, left it there for over a week. Finally he called up to say he couldn't do it as the colour I'd asked for was not available, and promptly returned my RM50 deposit for the RM250 job.
I haven't any complaints, but I managed to locate another shop that was able to do the job for me at the same price, exactly what I wanted, and just outside my house in Puchong.
Shop name is Carbi Deco. Yes, I was very happy with the workmanship and professionalism here too.

Top Bottom