Tree Sap and Worms...Yuck!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

krazer

Club Guest
Hi guys, need your help to remove tree saps(like those melted rubber) stains from my car as I accidentally parked my car underneath an 'unknown' tree species the other day.Now there's like glue stains(black in colour stains) all over the exterior my car and i find it really hard to remove them :( there's also many yellow kinda caterpillar worms, (some have died and some are still wiggling) and when u try to remove them they'll try to stick to your car and when pulled, they'll leave some kinda worm juice stain in the car...Besides, buying Turtlewax tree sap and tar remover , can you guys recommend me any other alternative methods???Preferably some home recipe :D I know i should have washed my car thoroughly right after that but it started to rain and I thought that it could be washed off automatically...however the stains are still there...SHEESH!!!Thanx a lot.

i think u have parked under a mango tree liao... the stain is damn freaking hard to remove..... my friend last time when to polish her car to remove the stains............

u mean a mango tree ?

i have experienced with that ... it takes me about two hour just clean it off with my bare hand .... it takes such a long times because i try very hard not to scratch the paint ... its so painful and after that i didnt park under that tree again ... and i even chop off that tree ... haha :p

anyway i just clean it with normal water + shampoo ... luckily the area only a little one ...

nolah the top part damn many stains man really lazy to clean all tried sending it to the Shell Manual Wash already coz they got powerful jet spray to clear out the stains but still cannot.....................AIKSS!!!!

it's like u stick many stickers on your car and then suddenly u remove all of them and got black glue stains on the surface, not to mention all the yellow caterpillar juice stains........

Try using a clay bar. Works with the sap I get on my car but I have to admit it is not mango tree sap. Worth a try none the less.

Oh good, a home recipe!! Btw, what's a clay bar??? I only know what's a crow bar hahahahah

U guys should see me at the Shell Manual Wash, man.Like some crazy person asking the person that wash to put out a big fire LOL

I would really appreciate more alternatives to get rid of this wax.Otherwise, I have to be 'Karate Kid' and WAX in WAX out already........:)

Thanx

Originally posted by krazer@Apr 26 2005, 12:46 PM
Oh good, a home recipe!! Btw, what's a clay bar??? I only know what's a crow bar hahahahah

U guys should see me at the Shell Manual Wash, man.Like some crazy person asking the person that wash to put out a big fire LOL

I would really appreciate more alternatives to get rid of this wax.Otherwise, I have to be 'Karate Kid' and WAX in WAX out already........:)

Thanx
Here try this link:
Clay Bar

hi krazer, u may want to check this link out... Happy hunting.. If all fails, try one of those professional car detailer.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by NumberTWO@Apr 27 2005, 09:07 AM
hi krazer, u may want to check this link out... Happy hunting.. If all fails, try one of those professional car detailer.. :ph34r:
they there , thanx a lot for the link and also 2 other members who posted their advice to remove all the stains. Really appreciate ur help. I shall try the clay bar this weekend when i go to Eneos 1 Utama.

Once again, many thanx.

If there are other methods to remove them pls feel free to post them 2, other than burning down the tree LOL :D

Top Bottom