Track Day for all .....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Patera60E

Club Guest
To all those gila kereta kaki out there.... Does anyone want to join a whole day on the track just for BMW?you guys can try what ever you want with all that you can... Drifting? drag? Lap record? All official just for one day. There are also races held the same day which you can participate. All emergency responders will be on alert for emergency reasons... please PM me for the ones who are interested. "Have you ever seen a racing track day for BMW in malaysia ?"

Patera60E;635170 said:
To all those gila kereta kaki out there....

Does anyone want to join a whole day on the track just for BMW?
you guys can try what ever you want with all that you can...

Drifting? drag? Lap record?

All official just for one day. There are also races held the same day which you can participate.
All emergency responders will be on alert for emergency reasons...

please PM me for the ones who are interested.

"Have you ever seen a racing track day for BMW in malaysia ?"

:listen: ..thanks for the invite bro ...maybe you can liaise with the "Committee" and move along from there. Would be nice if this can be done as one of our official outings :top: .. .

we will try to make it soon....

as for the problem is, most of the bmw owners say they want to join....
but when the time comes.... all takut kereta calar..... (you drive badly calar laa...)
most just like to makeup the car only like M5.... but don't know the power of it....
but they have been a lot of POSITIVE feedbacks for this event...
So common, test your skills to the limit. At highway with lower cc cars is not the way......

i know that drivers that have never been in track are reluctant to try...
but i can assure you all out there it is a very safe event.

we are planning to do so before July.

WE ARE A CLUB FOR BMW CARS.... WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO WITH CARS ?

Yes, we did this before when the club just started at the Batu 3 Track a looooong time back. Major photo-shoot event and organized races among buddies then. Super fun :)

Top Bottom